Worst customer experience i've ever had

lerouc

I stood next to the sales guy at CWC for the opening day sales. He added up my goodies in the left column, deducted the 20% discount and showed this in the left column of the slip ... I paid cash though.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Twitter: (Hope this does not offend anyone, a mate posted this and I thought it was kind of funny...)

If people can't have a sense of humor for this, then they seriously need to question the subtle difference between religion and relationship.

<Me> you say 20% discount and i got home and checked my slip and 0% discount! wtf?

<them>the slips dont display the discount

<me>im talking about the card slip on the machine or does the abnk "know" about your discount? Do i look retarted?

<them>if it was our mistake, my sencere apology! I would be more than happy to refund u ur credit!! Really sori 4 this

<me>i will email you the details monday morning WITH screen shots of everything before you say im dishonest!

Sorry boet but if someone opened dialogue with me the way you did above I would tell you to piss off whether I am in the wrong or not.

The CARD machine you process the total amount of the invoice....and that dialoque was rude...I wouldve answered yes to your question

Just hope you not in retail...with that attitude you will not get far. You getting judged by people for not the mistakes you make but how you handle them. :blink:

In retail it is always about customers service/customer is king. That shop will always have business because in our country service is a bonus. When a business gives you a service that you pay for we see that as great service where that is basically a normal service. :(

His opening twitter line sets the tone for the communication, and thats the consumers fault. He must take responsibilty for not checking his slip. Dont get me wrong this does not absolve the retailer from ofering him a refund - which he did. But if you cant workout a 20% discount then you probably dont deserve it!

Yeah, a rare story of customer dissatisfaction at CWC.

And they're just people delivering a service as best as possible.

That Saturday that lerouc experienced was a real crunch day for that shop.

Hope it all ends well.

If people can't have a sense of humor for this, then they seriously need to question the subtle difference between religion and relationship.

Huge difference for the informed... Just like going to the garage once a week doesn't make you a car!

Thanks for reminding me!!!....I need a Camelbak...will be visiting CWC online...no people interaction - just friendly computer & website...

<<HI jack on>>>>

Oom H

het jy en jou wederhelfde nie dalkies SAT 1 Oct daar in Simonstad op julle se tandem gery nie??? Ek kom sweer dit was jou wit baard wat ek so in die verbygaan gesien het...

<<hijack off>>>

Ek wens ons was daar, hierdie nokken plek en my breuk is besig om my klaar te maak

I haven't gone back over the fred, but did any clarify what "megastore" is?

Its supposedly bigger than a big store but probably the same size as a large store :blink:

Its supposedly bigger than a big store but probably the same size as a large store :blink:

Ah, right. So as long as a piece of string, but in store sizes?

Overreacted using words like retard etc, actually very childish of you as it is a business transaction at the end of the day and trying to intimidate someone if they accidently made a mistake or if the point of sales system wasn't setup correctly for the 20% discount or whatever is just not on...

Worst service ever, well, you're very lucky then!

<Me> you say 20% discount and i got home and checked my slip and 0% discount! wtf?

<them>the slips dont display the discount

<me>im talking about the card slip on the machine or does the abnk "know" about your discount? Do i look retarted?

<them>if it was our mistake, my sencere apology! I would be more than happy to refund u ur credit!! Really sori 4 this

<me>i will email you the details monday morning WITH screen shots of everything before you say im dishonest!

Sorry boet but if someone opened dialogue with me the way you did above I would tell you to piss off whether I am in the wrong or not.

I agree - no need for that sort of PUBLIC response.

In general CWC have shown to be very friendly and helpful guys, that bend over backwards for their customers.

I could have told you they would not be able to refund you without your card!

Was the fact they did not include the discount on the purchase an issue, Yes! It also opens the debate - how many customers where affected in this way?

Did they agree to resolve, yes they did, maybe not timeously or in a manner suitable to you, but they accepted responsibility.

Clearly this is not a big amount if the cost of petrol exceeds the discount. Take the credit or ask them to possibly EFT you the balance?

Overreacted using words like retard etc, actually very childish of you as it is a business transaction at the end of the day and trying to intimidate someone if they accidently made a mistake or if the point of sales system wasn't setup correctly for the 20% discount or whatever is just not on...

Worst service ever, well, you're very lucky then!

Dude. The OP actually used the word retarted. That's kinda like a stupid pimp, but different.