Worst customer experience i've ever had

lerouc

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Overreacted using words like retard etc, actually very childish of you as it is a business transaction at the end of the day and trying to intimidate someone if they accidently made a mistake or if the point of sales system wasn't setup correctly for the 20% discount or whatever is just not on...

Worst service ever, well, you're very lucky then!

Ja i know...afterwards looking at everything i was very childish with my first responses and i should've taken a step back and thought about it before i started acting. What made me more cross is the service i've gotten afterwards - but that's probably what i deserved for the fit that i threw...

getting to that red moment that was talked about earlier... :blush:

Problem is they know who you are....you going to feel like a total chop going in there after this rant...

Dalk n bietjie...

Who the hell is this guy???

Hey 'Drongo' why are you stalking me? Bit of an obsession with what I'm saying?

:D

Now wouldn't that be exciting? :ph34r:

Nah mate. You're too far away. But watch those squirrels though! :devil:

Nom nom nom and Bob's your auntie. :eek:

Credit to @leroc for not dissapearing when everyone started nailing him

Im not gonna quit biking because some ppl think i made an ass out of myself.. :unsure:

Eks n man en kan dit vat as ek verkeerd was. (dink ek) I wouldn't have posted this here if i wasn't willing to take some kind of abuse!

Not everyone in life will agree with you and to wimp out and hide on the first site of dissaproval is a sign of weekness.

Cheers - gaan nou golf speel. (try)

Cheers - gaan nou golf speel. (try)

Now that’s the dumbest thing you’ve said on this thread! Paying to hit and chase little white balls around for 5 hours.

Twitter: (Hope this does not offend anyone, a mate posted this and I thought it was kind of funny...)

Only those who take their superstitions too seriously...

If people can't have a sense of humor for this, then they seriously need to question the subtle difference between religion and relationship.

Reminds me of a quote from the film Dogma.

"...even God has a sense of humour. Just look at the platypus."

Now that’s the dumbest thing you’ve said on this thread! Paying to hit and chase little whites' balls around for 5 hours.

Put an apostrophe & and S in there and you've opened up a WHOOOOOOOLE new can of worms.

a la....

Edited by cptmayhem

I haven't gone back over the fred, but did any clarify what "megastore" is?

Well, the term Mega as explained by Wikipedia :

Mega- (symbol M) is an prefix in the metric system denoting a factor of million.

So, 1 Megapixel, for example, is 1 million pixels. 1 Megabyte is 1 million bytes .... etc

Therefore, a megastore, I assume, is 1 million times bigger than "a store". Which begs the question : what size is "a store"? Without the answer to this question we still don't know what size a megastore really is?

Megabyte: 1 048 576 bytes generally for computer memory; and one million bytes for computer storage.

Damn geeks.

<Me> you say 20% discount and i got home and checked my slip and 0% discount! wtf?

<them>the slips dont display the discount

<me>im talking about the card slip on the machine or does the abnk "know" about your discount? Do i look retarted?

<them>if it was our mistake, my sencere apology! I would be more than happy to refund u ur credit!! Really sori 4 this

<me>i will email you the details monday morning WITH screen shots of everything before you say im dishonest!

Sorry boet but if someone opened dialogue with me the way you did above I would tell you to piss off whether I am in the wrong or not.

do you know what "WTF?" stands for?

then the "do i look retarded?" comment

and finally "before you say im dishonest!"

if someone swears at me, then gets sarcastic, and lastly implies that my motif is to make him look dishonest....i'd tell him to stick it - i'd say the service you received is top notch, DESPITE your *** attitude!

i didn't read the rest of your post as clearly you have some anger issues, and any poor service you may have received after your initial contact with CWC would have been your own doing. the customer is always right, but only up to a point.

do you know what "WTF?" stands for?

then the "do i look retarded?" comment

and finally "before you say im dishonest!"

if someone swears at me, then gets sarcastic, and lastly implies that my motif is to make him look dishonest....i'd tell him to stick it - i'd say the service you received is top notch, DESPITE your *** attitude!

i didn't read the rest of your post as clearly you have some anger issues, and any poor service you may have received after your initial contact with CWC would have been your own doing. the customer is always right, but only up to a point.

Wow. From what I've read it would seem that perhaps both parties involved didn't handle it ideally. Certainly the OP admitted as much from his side. Honestly, never did I get the impression that he had anger issues. Flying off the cuff with unnecessary attitude and quick conclusions (in frustration) perhaps, but that is not quite "anger issues". Perhaps you should've read all the posts before coming to such a conclusion.

Edited by Pronutro