Think twice before buying a cheap chinese carbon frame...

MTB_Roadie

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest agteros

Thanks Luke.

I wanted to see what "the other guy" looked like. I think the Chinarello came off better hey?

Crap heaps them Hummers. All plastic an chrome (chink chrome at that!)

:D :D

+1

Really doesn't say much for the 'indestructable' Hummer if a Chinarello did that to it! laugh.gif biggrin.gif w00t.gif clap.gif

Edited by agteros

nah, can't you see that he crashed into the wall - look at the plaster dust on the ground at the corner :clap: :clap: :clap:

exactly, and look how the pavement has cracked from where his head hit

Saw Shan wilson snap an italiam frame (apparently) in half :angry:

Yip! Was behind him at the Franschoek mtb race when he snapped it. Worrying thing is a couple of weeks later he snapped another one........

Edited by Jaco-fiets

It was found on a site like that all it said was " DONT buy cheap chinese frames, found this on yaycycling warning of these cheap light frames stick to a well known brand..."

Which just goes to show sunshine. Don't believe everything you read on the Worldwide Web of Lies.

I also saw that pic on www.cheapchinesesunglasses.org.itl

There you go. Now find something real before you spam the forum.

The look on his face tells it all!

makes me think of that saying. "look mom no hands, look mom no teeth" lol

Another reason why I am glad my bike is all aluminum. Dont need to worry about those snappages

Another reason why I am glad my bike is all aluminum. Dont need to worry about those snappages

Thats what i thought. The broken alu frame sitting on my desk believes otherwise!

Well who can forget the doper Lance when he broke a frame on the tour de France?

Carbon always have that chance to let go, but so does Alu, Cr-Mo and steel. I have seen many broken High End bikes OEM versions that just snapped

I dont know a single person who rides a merida mtb that has not cracked 1 yet (ok so maybe i know 1 guy and it was pre 2011). Some of them told me they prefer merida because they can have a new frame every year. The new ones seems solid though and i like them allot (the 2012 29er team addition looks amazing!)

• 1 month later...