Attakwas 2012

Dryland

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 in 57763292398756567843

Try and pm. Nathrix, but then again what would you need it for ?

I reckon the most exciting part of the race for me was having no idea where I was and where I was on my way to.

The seeding doc on the website links to a zip file that doesnt work, anybody actually got a hold of it?

Iwan De Jongh 655 C

The seeding doc on the website links to a zip file that doesnt work, anybody actually got a hold of it?

I reckon the most exciting part of the race for me was having no idea where I was and where I was on my way to.

:D True. Got moerse nervous at one stage. We had done like 120km and still no clue which way the ocean was.

:D True. Got moerse nervous at one stage. We had done like 120km and still no clue which way the ocean was.

At 120 k's I knew exactly where I was, only reason ,I was getting desperate for some gears :lol: :lol:

There is a seeding link for Attakwas 2011, but not for 2012.

Also no other confirmation received?

The link does work now. And it is 2012 because i am on there.

I found the problem, the link does not open on PC but it does on iPhone/iPad...maybe someone can save it as and xls file and post it here?

if anybody's short of a lift I'll be leaving Durbanville Friday morning and leaving Groot brak again Sunday morning. Got space for 1 person and 1 bike.

I can not acces the link. Does it work for anyone else? It just tells me that I do not have permission to acces that activity

Here's the link http://connect.garmin.com/activity/63689632#

Enjoy, I'm sad/glad that I'm not dragging my sorry behind up and down the Attakwas trail this year.

I can not get this to work, did anyone else get it right?