Road Rage! Motorist drives me Off my Bike

Guest Frail4Life

Been riding along Bosmansdam and have had loads of issues this week with cars narrowly missing my front wheel by turning sharply. The lady was turning into the petrol station by driving fast and then cutting in front of me turning in.

The arseholes in cars do it often. At any intersection. I have several times left a boot shaped impression in a fender when I have been standing at a light with the motorbike.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Frail4Life

Story is SHE Did NOT Want to me to Report Accident. Wanted me to just Dissapear. Works for, cover up.

post-2217-0-76360800-1320872265.jpg

Luckily you were not injured. Plenty of tjops out there, saw one that took the cake yesterday on my way to Krugersdorp, some muppet riding on the R563 to Hekpoort on a crappy scooter going at 80km/h texting on a cell phone! Have a look when you drive around, every 3 out 5 people are on phones! The law needs to toughen up here, personally I feel if you are caught on a phone whilest driving you should have the SIM returned to you and the phone crushed in front of you and a hefty fine. There is no excuse for it. The worse ones are the morons that drive and text!

Frail: I would sue that driver for as much as I could.

Guest Frail4Life

There Is more Evidence to Her Story. She was Trying to Cover Up. Only Later was the details Revealed. Makes me Think?

Frustrated. Missed a Bussiness Meeting. Taken bike for Quotes.

Hope you get your bike sorted out quick, man.

Glad you are okay.

There Is more Evidence to Her Story. She was Trying to Cover Up. Only Later was the details Revealed. Makes me Think?

You are a very complicated person.........who gets into complicated situations.....high maintenance!

Take them to the cleaners if you can. These idiots need to made an example of.

Definitely! Do not let her get away with this!

Glad you're ok. I would've probably slapped her and thrown her phone across the road.

You are a very complicated person.........who gets into complicated situations.....high maintenance!

Agreed :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

F_ _A_I_L

Seriously dude. :lol: :lol: :lol: I am Glad you are OK.

ME. I would NOT ride a Bike in CapeTown. CapeClowns have No Clue when it comes to piloting 4wheeled Engine Things.

I hope you. Report This. Inci-Dent. And then. Claim.

I hope you. Get A NEW Bike !

• 2 months later...