Cricket......

E1A104

well pigeon is there a lot...twice in the same season!

What a dominant time that was for the Aussies 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Interesting to see sunil narine as a pinch hitting opener. In 43 T20i he's scored 145 runs for the windies. In this IPL he's opening and has got 196 from 12 games, at the strike rate of 184 - highest in the league.

• 3 weeks later...

i thought for sure someone is going to comment on the blommetjies game yesterday??

• 2 weeks later...

How many more chances does JP get?

really??? its time for him to go

Agreed, and Behardien isn't much better.

JP made decent runs today but in that pitch seems everybody is making runs! Dickwella getting to us again

Not a Tahir fan. Still bugs me with his pathetic insisting on reviews of balls pitching 2m outside off. 
But i guess i will have to admit he is doing ok if he keep his wickets up and his run rate down. But that 500 m celebration run still bugs me for some reason i cant put my finger on.

Not a Tahir fan. Still bugs me with his pathetic insisting on reviews of balls pitching 2m outside off. 

But i guess i will have to admit he is doing ok if he keep his wickets up and his run rate down. But that 500 m celebration run still bugs me for some reason i cant put my finger on.

sigh, .......When you're the #2 ODI bowler* in the world and people still don't think you should be in the team.

*after being #1 for the past year or so, only just passed by KG

sigh, .......When you're the #2 ODI bowler* in the world and people still don't think you should be in the team.

Nuff said

He's superb

What a magician ????????

So australia are heading for a seriously leading "no result". and after a similar one against NZ are now under the pump in their final game.

ha ha

Competence : Agreed he has proven himself.

Ability to have a brain fart and appeal wickets that are absolute rubbish, still not a fan. He wasted time and reviews when any bowler who has bowled more than 10 overs would be able to judge himself reasonably. The keeper has now been charged with rejecting his wasted appeals if he is not sure himself.

I had a bias and am trying to get over it and support him as a player ranked at the position he is.

LD, If you played a game with so much enthusiasm and courage you are bound to get as excited for anything close to success.

Again that celebration explains all the effort he puts in and how much it means to him.

Imi is doing a bit more than "ok" i would say.

what a player... great to watch (for some)!  :thumbup: