Cricket......

E1A104

AB and Quinie setting IPL 18 ablaze for RCB. Both on 50 no after few deliveries. Get to a TV soon! Raining sixes!!!

Tahir and Bravo aren't lying down.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AB and Quinie setting IPL 18 ablaze for RCB. Both on 50 no after few deliveries. Get to a TV soon! Raining sixes!!!

What was their scores at the end?

I haven't watched a sincle IPL game yet. Just couldn't be bothered.. If I knew Quinny and AB were batting I would have watched though!

• 2 weeks later...

it's been a 6 weeks since #sandpapergate, and nothing further has been revealed. What is telling is that the aussies are the only people caught roughing up the ball.

My scenarios:

a)as stated - 3rd Test was a one time affair, never happened before. first time offence for Warner and bancroft

b)CSA/supersport couldn't find any evidence from Tests 1 & 2

c)CSA/supersport found evidence and are now bargaining behind the scenes with this blackmail material.

as an aside, I'm pretty sure the ECB have had a deepdive into available Ashes footage, 

AB such a legend . Reckons in the IPL MoM interview with Harsha Bogle that he “felt like a Padda” for getting out. Not sure how many viewers world Over would have understood that. He’s just brilliant, and such a good ou

pakistan ireland TEST MATCH

Goes into day 5

pakistan need 160 to win

22/3

So I watched this with half an eye on this. Their first test match. I chuckled because the first day was completely rained out and I thought that was a sign of things to come.. But they actually managed to get 4 days in. Despite an horrendous first innings they still made a bit of a competition about it. They Kevin o Brien chap has some talent

Yup.. Came to post that... Guess he'll never get that world cup 

Yup.. Came to post that... Guess he'll never get that world cup medal

Aswin se skuld