Cricket......

E1A104

a genuine swing bowler. that seam is like a rudder. few fast bowlers of various speeds get it that right, much less swing as he does.

And in all conditions as well. Not just in England. If there's swing on offer he'll find it and exploit it. The guy I would point to as an example for younger players to imitate ito his skillset. Enjoyable to watch.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Back to protea news. After that performance against Sri Lanka, we might just struggle against Zim. Also, Anyone rate AB will come back for the world cup?

• 3 weeks later...

Back to protea news. After that performance against Sri Lanka, we might just struggle against Zim. Also, Anyone rate AB will come back for the world cup?

NOPE.

were struggling against Zim. down to 101/7.

but steyntjie and AP have taken it to 172/7.

steyn on his highest score of 40*

in other news, Makhaya has gone for a new look.

http://cdn.24.co.za/files/Cms/General/d/7992/c9a30e5980994a08b180e315c98156bc.jpg

Edited by dekker

NOPE.

were struggling against Zim. down to 101/7.

but steyntjie and AP have taken it to 172/7.

steyn on his highest score of 40*

in other news, Makhaya has gone for a new look.

http://cdn.24.co.za/files/Cms/General/d/7992/c9a30e5980994a08b180e315c98156bc.jpg

We ended up winning by 120 runs. Very funny matches so far this series. Both bowling units doing all right but neither batting unit clicking in any way. I think Steyn's 60 is the highest score for the series so far. Let's hope for a better performance in the 3rd and final ODI.

Meanwhile 

Pakistan vs Australia in Dubai

60 Runs for which Australia lost all their ten wickets after the openers had put on 142. The collapse is the third-worst for any side after a century opening stand.

Meanwhile 

60 Runs for which Australia lost all their ten wickets after the openers had put on 142. The collapse is the third-worst for any side after a century opening stand.

time for some 60 grit

Edited by Capricorn

Meanwhile 

Test cricket in dubai...I've seen more people in the boerie queue at a supersport series game in paarl than spectators in that stadium.

this oke earning his dosh

5116960600000578-6249279-Despite_there_b

511695FE00000578-0-image-a-37_1538907871

Edited by dekker

cricinfo is 25

ESPN came on board after about 8 years.

americans running cricket, i know - their rugby foray wasn't as well received

it's pretty much all indian run now, but they are good.

if you're a cricket fan you will enjoy this playlist

the 25 moments that changed cricket (they've done 10/25 so far)

it's really really happening.

the T20 league that has threatened to sink SA cricket.

https://www.sport24.co.za/Cricket/cricket-south-africa-unveils-mzansi-super-league-20181012

We really need this to be well supported, forget all the behind the scenes drama, they need sponsors in the game. they've lost both RAM and Sunfoil as sponsors of the domestic game this season.

Wanderers, Kingsmead, Newlands, SuperSport Park, St. George's Park and Boland Park..

essentially bloem and slummies got left behind by paarl, but that's what happens when you have empty stadiums.

https://www.sport24.co.za/Cricket/cricket-south-africa-unveils-mzansi-super-league-20181012

We really need this to be well supported, forget all the behind the scenes drama, they need sponsors in the game. they've lost both RAM and Sunfoil as sponsors of the domestic game this season.

Wanderers, Kingsmead, Newlands, SuperSport Park, St. George's Park and Boland Park..

essentially bloem and slummies got left behind by paarl, but that's what happens when you have empty stadiums.

No thanks

Wanderers, Kingsmead, Newlands, SuperSport Park, St. George's Park and Boland Park..[/size]

essentially bloem and slummies got left behind by paarl, but that's what happens when you have empty stadiums.[/size]

Starts in just over a month. Not a lot of time for player draft, contracts, team prep, kit , etc etc. Going to be some busy people in the next few weeks.

Looking forward to it

Starts in just over a month. Not a lot of time for player draft, contracts, team prep, kit , etc etc. Going to be some busy people in the next few weeks.

Looking forward to it

they have to just make it work!

i see they launched the franchise identities today..the one from the boland is rather interesting

https://twitter.com/OfficialCSA/status/1051798435731595265/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1051798435731595265&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.sport24.co.za%2FCricket%2Fcsa-confirms-ab-de-villiers-for-mzansi-super-league-20181015

ooh dear

Australia 91 / 7

I wonder if they can dig themselves out of this hole. The first Test was pretty exciting.

ooh dear

Australia 91 / 7

I wonder if they can dig themselves out of this hole. The first Test was pretty exciting.

They were very fortunate in the 1st test and may have used up all their good luck.

Former selection chairman Rod Marsh has laid the blame for the Newlands ball-tampering scandal squarely at the feet of Cricket Australia, citing a "win at all costs" culture that he says was repeated at "every meeting" of which he was a part.

With CA's chairman David Peever set to be re-elected as chairman for a further three years at the Board's AGM in Melbourne on Thursday and the new chief executive Kevin Roberts due to start his role the following day, Australian cricket is still awaiting the release of two separate reviews into CA's culture as an organisation, helmed by the corporate ethics expert Simon Longstaff, and another of the men's team led by the former Test batsman Rick McCosker.

Cricinfo