Cricket......

E1A104

Parnall did good... Tahir once again did well... And finally at least two batsmen put on big scores. Amla doubters can now go eat humble pie. I think we putting too much pressure on steyn for the final over.. He got a bit knocked around last night in his final over

Edited by Stretch

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great win by SA - plus they are building lots of guts by "anti-choking" several times in a row. Could this be the end of that era?

Super result yesterday, to win despite bowling second. Winning the toss was probably worth 30runs. For once our batting fired, and we had enough runs. Our team is loaded with batting super stars, of which very few have fired so far. Two of them fired yesterday, when that happens I think we will win 90% of the time. If 3 or 4 fire, we will be unbeatable.

A superb bowling effort with the wet ball from the bowling unit - even Dale struggled with gripping the ball, Tahir was outstanding. (The no-ball against Morkel was a shocker, poor not to check with the 3d ump first. ) I hope we can play without a dew factor from here on in.

Imo they have the right team combination now, just do a streight swap of Faf for Behardien (lucky he did not bat yesterday)

Yeah, stiff fine

Firecracker of a game tonight against the English.

Death bowling remains a challenge.

Batters were awesome!!

Amla, AB were main protagonists.

Always a challenge when you have to bowl with a bar of soap! Great to klap the smug poms onto the plane home after they play Netherlands.

Faf will obviously come back in. Is there merit in dropping a bowler for him to keep fudgie? Hensricks and Lopsy proves expensive, so if we are facing spinning wickets we may get away with Faf/Fudge bowling a bit?

AB showed what can be done when a player plays for his country with passion. He was everywhere. They shut me up convincingly after I pegged them not to reach the last 4. And Miller may not come off much with his batting, but his fielding is very good.

AB showed what can be done when a player plays for his country with passion. He was everywhere. They shut me up convincingly after I pegged them not to reach the last 4. And Miller may not come off much with his batting, but his fielding is very good.

Miller is now due a big innings too

Ab is on another level, both with bat and fielding. The guy was everywhere and putting his body on the line to save even just one run. I think if he shows that type of application he should become test captain.

and the Aussies is also going home after their 4th qualifier later this week. That's 2 out of the 3 Boardroom Bullies taken care of in this tournament...

and the Aussies is also going home after their 4th qualifier later this week. That's 2 out of the 3 Boardroom Bullies taken care of in this tournament...

and looks like we'll have a chance to take care of the 3rd bully in the semis... def wont bet my house on that outcome!

and the Dutchies are giving bully #2 a snotklap right now.

Chasing 133 - they need 75 off 7 overs, four wickets in hand.

bangers and mash anyone?

I cannot see England win this one :clap: :

England require another 58 runs with 2 wickets and 25 balls remaining

First Aus choked, and today NZ had a meltdown against spin. We are looking waaaay more classy than other teams not from Asia. Regardless of what hapens, I think we gave it a good bash already. The next two games will be a massive challenge, facing India on the slow turner that sunk Australia, and after that SL/Pak/Wi.