Cricket......

E1A104

does anyone have a link to listen to the cricket on the internet? streaming dstv at work is just causing trouble for me, plus I enjoy radio commentary more - Aggers and Boycs always messing around etc etc...

Edited by gemmerbal

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

does anyone have a link to listen to the cricket on the internet? streaming dstv at work is just causing trouble for me, plus I enjoy radio commentary more - Aggers and Boycs always messing around etc etc...

TMS

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00fr0n5

free to the world geohackers required!

https://www.reviewsfire.com/tech/how-to-listen-to-tms-abroad-england-cricket/

Edited by Shebeen

I agree, I also dont see why OLD WOOD like Corrie van Zyl is left in charge of the process. It should be simple really, get Biff involved, that guy is our most successful captain and he has a magnificent cricket brain. Get the ex players involved dammit. Why on earth we have Gary Kirsten running around all over the globe and not coacing our team or even being the Director of SA cricket, is beyond me. God help us if Aswell gets the job, which he probably will... that guy has some seriously suppressed racial issues imo.

Another slap in CSA's face: ABD scoring bucketloads of runs in England at the moment...

I'm sorry to see Ottis scapegoated for the worst worldcup ever. It required more than a bad coach for that disaster to happen, and i don't think he's a bad coach.

I would not have an issue with BIFF* being there, but not as head coach (just yet).

I don't think Gazza* would go for it.

he's done his time and almost seems happier in T20.

kind of like nick mallett* i think he doesn't want to ruin his legacy (totally pulling at straws here)

https://shows.pippa.io/the-science-of-sport-podcast/episodes/the-science-of-cricket-with-gary-kirsten

* the grey line between commentator/coach is crossed often. clearly much more fun talking twak in the box than sitting under the hammer

And the Aussie bowlers frolick on a very grippy day 5 Edgbaston pitch

Take a bow, Steve Smith and his key contributing batting partnerships

England will be shaken after a solid start on day 1

And the Aussie bowlers frolick on a very grippy day 5 Edgbaston pitch

Take a bow, Steve Smith and his key contributing batting partnerships

England will be shaken after a solid start on day 1

I think England were shaken on day 1 already after letting the Aussies get away from 122/8 to 280odd...

Edited by Warthog

I think England were shaken on day 1 already after letting the Aussies get away from 122/8 to 280odd...

Smith's big hundreds both innings turned it all around

Credit to his bating partners who built it with him

The Mighty #

What an ambassador for sport in South Africa

Fastest to 2000, 3000, 4000. 5000. 6000. 7000...

311* not out in Tests

Gentle strength

The concentration powers of a Jedi

The Mighty #

What an ambassador for sport in South Africa

Fastest to 2000, 3000, 4000. 5000. 6000. 7000...

311* not out in Tests

Gentle strength

The concentration powers of a Jedi

Also second fastest to 8000 ODI runs, and this during a lean period.

The man was class. When he and JK batted together it was almost always match defining. They complimented each other nicely. It is going to be so hard to replace Hash and what he brought to the Protea batting unit.

Enoch Nkwe appointed as interim team director.

????

Could be a poisoned chalice imo - he is in for a rough start, touring India without senior players. The last time we played a test series in India, we got thrashed.

Edited by Christie