Cricket......

E1A104

Fantastic. All of a sudden we looking quite flash . Full strength Aussie team as well. Reckon there’s some solid steel in our new management team .

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Think the guys have their heads in the right place currently.

My bet is a proper Sports Psychologist is now part of the setup.

Maybe Hubber Dale is working his magic with the men?

I like the look of this squad. 2 spinners seems to work better in limited overs on everthing except grassy or bouncy deck.

What a special ton by Malan, esp after a first ball duck on debut.

Also, no Rabada - he is a superb bowler, but has been overplayed for a long time. He needs to be rested properly, and then have his workload managed.

Never understimate the short term memory of SA sportsfans.

We lose two T20s by huge margins and scrape a close one last week, now magically everything is fine in the kingdom.

There's clearly a lot more to it than that, and hugely encouraging to have some brightness in a dark summer. I think we've now won 8 of our last 9 ODIs vs OZ

Janneman Malan, unfortunately you're not in the ODI squad for India tour

...hold my beer!

A very successful 56 days on the road for the Proteas Women. High 5s!

Silverware on an away tour is always special - winning the ODI series 3-0 against a higher seeded team.

With that, a berth was earned for the 2021 ODI World Cup.

Only Australia, on top of the IWC log, and the home nation have earned their World Cup berths thus far.

And to show up with grit against the top seeded T20 team in the world in a semi-final was quite a milestone.

There's no comparing the women's game to the men's game.

It has its unique set of athlete demands, operational challenges, performance context and legacy.

Only the rules of the game's the same. That's it.

post-12015-0-54214600-1583571299_thumb.jpg

Edited by 'Dale

I wouldn't say we have turned the corner completely, but beating the Ausies comprehensively like we just did in this series is a step in the right direction.

The whole team feels to have a different culture or something.

oh crap. Biff called up dravid for a favour here,  the whole point of going to india was to generate some $$$$$. this won't help.

Now hearing they have been called off all together.

Now hearing they have been called off all together.

postponed - might even get the washed out match back

Less than 24 hours after it said the remainder of the home ODI series between India and South Africa would be played behind closed doors due to the coronavirus pandemic, the BCCI on Friday called off the matches in Lucknow (March 15) and Kolkata (March 18), and said both BCCI and CSA had decided to "reschedule" the series. The BCCI said that South Africa would visit India at a later date to play three ODIs, with the BCCI and CSA set to jointly work out a revised schedule.

but the entire news page of

https://www.espncricinfo.com/

is full of covid19 cancellations/delays!!

so its prolly the first time in 15yrs that the Indians didnt win a series at home ;)

postponed - might even get the washed out match back

Less than 24 hours after it said the remainder of the home ODI series between India and South Africa would be played behind closed doors due to the coronavirus pandemic, the BCCI on Friday called off the matches in Lucknow (March 15) and Kolkata (March 18), and said both BCCI and CSA had decided to "reschedule" the series. The BCCI said that South Africa would visit India at a later date to play three ODIs, with the BCCI and CSA set to jointly work out a revised schedule.

but the entire news page of

https://www.espncricinfo.com/

is full of covid19 cancellations/delays!!