Cricket......

E1A104

Joh!

A bit shell shocked today i am

We were without power from 7 yesterday morning till 2300 last night so missed it.

I suspected we were going to lose,but that was a whack

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We were without power from 7 yesterday morning till 2300 last night so missed it.

Our poorest batting performance of the season and among the top 10 poorest batting performances we've had against any team. We are truly in a mess with our cricket, as this particular match highlighted once again.

Well done Proteas, especially our bowlers stepped up big time!

Very happy right now. Let's hope they bring it to the match at Newlands.

Also our ladies won their opening match at the WWT20 World Cup by beating a strong England team.

Great game, superb contest, some performances for both sides.

Blommetjies stepped up bowling and fielding a lot.

That said, I dont think they have selected the best combination.

I would like Faf to open - he was great in the IPL, and gives us another big hitter in the piwerplay.

Vd Dussen @ 3, 4=Miller 5=Bavuma, 6=Klaasen/v Biljoen, 7 probably Morris.

4 slots for bowlers, we have more options there. Tahir is our biggest loss, Shamsi has big shoes to fill. I would go Rabada, Ngidi, Nortje, if Rabada is rested enough. Steyn on the bench.

For those big Aus grounds and drop in pitches they need another spinner for the WC, perhaps.

Edited by Christie

I missed the SA innings today and only saw from the oz innings and was at first thinking here we go again....ended up being quite exciting.... bit surprised at the poor oz batting today compared to Friday

I missed the SA innings today and only saw from the oz innings and was at first thinking here we go again....ended up being quite exciting.... bit surprised at the poor oz batting today compared to Friday

That's the thing about T20 cricket, anyone can beat anyone on the day.