Member Pictures: You and/or Your Bike

Matt

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some say my pic do not qualify for the HUB because my carbon horse is not ON the couch...

:blush:

Make sure to put your fiets op die sofa, Helloise....

:P

ja ek sal! ha ha haa

• 2 weeks later...

I am now finally a proper roadie. She is finished, which took me a while since I had to beg, borrow and steal when SWMBO wasn't looking. Also, thanks must go to Leon, Malan and Heino at Cycle Addiction for their excellent service to make this happen.

I am now finally a proper roadie. She is finished, which took me a while since I had to beg, borrow and steal when SWMBO wasn't looking. Also, thanks must go to Leon, Malan and Heino at Cycle Addiction for their excellent service to make this happen.

WOW! She looks awesome. manny happy miles.. thumbup1.gif

post-26212-0-21071000-1314180788.jpg

This wheelset doesn't have a cassette on it, couldn't find my cassette remover and the other cassette doesn't fit on the derailleur due to cassette size because of junior gearing etc...

post-26212-0-45992000-1314180956.jpg

Power meter rear and a Ksyrium sl front.

Bike equipped with Sram Force.

<P>Here is my beauty:</P>

<P>2006-01-06_194008_DSC02616.JPG</P>

<P>2006-01-06_194051_DSC02619.JPG</P>

<P>Unfortunately I don't have a couch in the living room. Note the Christmas present in the last pic.</P>

no but it seems you have a mountain in your living room ??

Me and my homies: my other self, Ernesto, Eddy and Victoria.

Dear LeTurbo.

Based on the sizes of the bikes in your other pics, the Eddy Merckx is clearly too big for you. I do have some fantastic news for you though. I am of the correct stature and build for the said bicycle frame and would gladly give it a loving, caring home, as well as the appropriate Italian groupset and finishing kit. You cannot deny that leaving the frame in an unbuilt state, allowing it to be surrounded by cycles that are actually ridden, is bordering on frame abuse.

Any way, I'll allow you some time to absorb my words and I'm sure your conscience will point you in the right direction.

Best Regards

Velo.

Dear LeTurbo.

Based on the sizes of the bikes in your other pics, the Eddy Merckx is clearly too big for you. I do have some fantastic news for you though. I am of the correct stature and build for the said bicycle frame and would gladly give it a loving, caring home, as well as the appropriate Italian groupset and finishing kit. You cannot deny that leaving the frame in an unbuilt state, allowing it to be surrounded by cycles that are actually ridden, is bordering on frame abuse.

Any way, I'll allow you some time to absorb my words and I'm sure your conscience will point you in the right direction.

Best Regards

Velo.

Brilliant!

Looking forward to leTurbo's comeback.

He is one of the wittiest minds I know in the cycling world.

Nice bike. One day I will have a BMC. :drool:

post-26212-0-21071000-1314180788.jpg

This wheelset doesn't have a cassette on it, couldn't find my cassette remover and the other cassette doesn't fit on the derailleur due to cassette size because of junior gearing etc...

post-26212-0-45992000-1314180956.jpg

Power meter rear and a Ksyrium sl front.

Bike equipped with Sram Force.

Very nice Dude. That is some serious SH*T you have there for a "laaitie"

:thumbup:

Archived