How to take a leak wearing bib shorts

Div

I swear, I once witnessed a female cyclist during a road race pull off the road crouch between the bushes & let go through her cycling shorts, needless to say I got the shock of my life. She must've been in one hell of a hurry. I guess Sub 3 Argus means a lot more to some people.

Before the Cape of Storms Argus a few years ago, it was too hazardous to use the Thunderboxes/Portapotties, so everyone went on the grass behind them instead.

Guys and Girls...

Some things can't be unseen

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ja nee. Another one of these. Im not starting the poll on this one again. I wonder if divers have this in their forums. Do you pee in your wetsuit? Maybe we should have a poll Yes or No. Would you pee in you Assos or Craft bibs?

Before the Cape of Storms Argus a few years ago, it was too hazardous to use the Thunderboxes/Portapotties, so everyone went on the grass behind them instead.

Guys and Girls...

Some things can't be unseen

Apparently that grass never grew back...

My club kit is great, but the shorts are similar to a wrestling suit/old fashioned swimming costume. Do you take a leak from the bottom of a leg, over the top or by undressing? I am a bit scared that I may injure myself if I have to wrestle with the lycra, keep my bike upright and do my bit for global warming, all at the same time.

Div? Is your first name perhaps Peter?

What should we rename Div's username? Pee Diddy perhaps.

Now if only I could upload the pic from my fone

Ja nee. Another one of these. Im not starting the poll on this one again. I wonder if divers have this in their forums. Do you pee in your wetsuit? Maybe we should have a poll Yes or No. Would you pee in you Assos or Craft bibs?

Of course you pee in your wetsuit <_< Its the first thing you do when you paddle out in 13deg water

Everyone pees in their wetsuit. It helps with the thermals :lol:

Wear a kilt to ride. It's cooling, and the ideal garment for peeing, fornication or diarrhoea.

not all at the same time I hope

the main question should be ... wont my high end sponsored bib delaminate.. from the uhmmm fluids when you let go with out rolling up or pulling down or strapping to ankle..

Suddenly i understand one hubbers name .. Dangle ...better hehehe

Edited by jeepdude

Next week we will discuss how to take a bos *** with bibs on. :lol:

This is actually an issue for something like the freedom challenge. One of the ladies in my group had no skaam, first morning she just pulled over to the side and squatted. sometimes there's just no point being ladylike as it is just far too much hassle! Spending 14+ hours on the bike you want to wear bibs, but it's a moerse mission undoing everything to go do your daily veldtie. When it's cold and you got jackets, gloves at al it becomes a flippen 15minute exercise (best part of the day for some). I'm looking into modifying my bibs to extend the straps somehow with a button or something.

Even more of an issue in expedition length adventure races, because if you really have to go, then you've got 3 teammates waiting for you too.

Wear a kilt to ride. It's cooling, and the ideal garment for peeing, fornication or diarrhoea.

:lol: :lol:

4 pages of peeing....... shoowee!

Guys, just pull the front down and pee FFS! Bib's can be replaced but your perception by others can't. LOL.

Galz, well, just do what ever you want to. I do feel sorry for you though.

I'm outta here!