What watch are you wearing?

gummibear

I just need your inputs on this one gents. Thinking of getting it as a "from me to me" belated bday gift

Found it at www.mattarend.co.za

They have quite a nice collection of watches at decent prices

the feedback on this earlier was that it looks nice, but on closer inspection the workmanship ain't up to scratch.

can someone compare this to something i understand, like cars/bikes. they look like fancy watches but the price isn't that high

Available%2BWatches%2BFinal.jpg

ie. is it a titan/silverback/chinarello  or hyundai/GWM

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the feedback on this earlier was that it looks nice, but on closer inspection the workmanship ain't up to scratch.

can someone compare this to something i understand, like cars/bikes. they look like fancy watches but the price isn't that high

I don't know them at all, but based on looks and price I would not buy them. It feels a bit like those Makro/Game bikes that are dressed up to look fancy but won't last. I would much rather go for something like a Tissot. Not sure what their prices are these days though.

Rather spend your money on something like a Citizen, Orient, Seiko, Etc..

*Edit: Tissot as mentioned above..

Edited by the nerd

• 2 weeks later...

Hopefully another one of these before the end of the month:

b2a0ffa7e9b1efc186f03c894b9438ee.jpg

I gave my previous TomTom to the Mrs for her running.

Scratch that idea. The place that has them on special only have them in a size small.

and i heard tomtom are out of hte country end of the year so support is poor locally. A colleague can't even find a replacement strap locally

and i heard tomtom are out of hte country end of the year so support is poor locally. A colleague can't even find a replacement strap locally

I heard from someone the other day that they're pulling out, but didn't know when.

assuming you're in sa of course

Yebo, I'm in SA.

Picked up this little guy today!

Loving the sweeping seconds!

bb049b3dfc5f805fb5fba918c2d78e71.jpg

Love retro look as well. Very cool!

Ive been on the hunt for Tudor sub... I find them more appealing that their Rolex cousins...

Although I know someone with a Rolex Air King which im after... need to sell a bit more coffee first!

Luckily he contributes to that and buys a lot of your coffee :) :)

I heard from someone the other day that they're pulling out, but didn't know when.

Yebo, I'm in SA.

Tomtom discontinuing all development etc in the watch space. They have exited this market completely. Pity

Tomtom discontinuing all development etc in the watch space. They have exited this market completely. Pity

That is a pity.