What watch are you wearing?

gummibear

Since we are all watch fundi's - I have an Omega Seamaster for sale -asking R 18K part of a collection that I am downscaling. Comes with Box, manuals etc - Any interest?

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Since we are all watch fundi's - I have an Omega Seamaster for sale -asking R 18K part of a collection that I am downscaling. Comes with Box, manuals etc - Any interest?

Got any pics and more model details? Year would help too.

Pictures please - what provenance do you have for it?

Pictures please - what provenance do you have fo

Please post some pics

Seamaster range is huge and varied over the years.

Depending on model i might be interested.

Just not this one.

25318000.png

Hey gummi, it is that one.. Providance - Its mine, bought second hand from a chap in 2012. Has been inspected, has the box, certs of authenticity etc. I didn't get an invoice from the lad back then. Its real and its clean... hey, whata wrong with the one above :)

Gents, will post original Pics asap. But it is the one pictured above. Stunning watch actually. ( I think)

Hey gummi, it is that one.. Providance - Its mine, bought second hand from a chap in 2012. Has been inspected, has the box, certs of authenticity etc. I didn't get an invoice from the lad back then. Its real and its clean... hey, whata wrong with the one above :)

Gents, will post original Pics asap. But it is the one pictured above. Stunning watch actually. ( I think)

i'll skip then...thx

i'll skip then...thx

when you selling again

i "sold"some of  my old sea masters(vintage) much regretting that, I say "sold" to try make myself feel better what i gave them away for 

I would love a vintage Seamaster

i must have had 8,,,such an ass I thought all the watches pointless someone is just going to steal them anyway and I only wear one ,,got rid of most of my watches.

stupid, I have a pilot who used to trawl antique shops all over for me, he used to get me good condition ones between 4-12k 

he got 2 of them for his sons for helping me collect and "sale" them eventually :blush:

when you selling again

i "sold"some of  my old sea masters(vintage) much regretting that, I say "sold" to try make myself feel better what i gave them away for 

Im happy with what i have now so not for a while.

I'd like this Tag Heuer Autavia that was released at BaselWorld yesterday.

autavia_01.jpg?ixlib=rails-1.1.0&auto=fo

AUTAVIA_2017_LEATHER_STRAP_5.jpg?ixlib=r

Fair price considering you have box and papers. Wrong colour for me though ;)

I HEAR BASEL WORLD is deppressing :ph34r:

Yeah was there last year and left feeling depro :w00t:

So much pretty stuff and no money to spend :whistling:  :eek:

Some nice things this year

Tudor_Inline_2.jpg?ixlib=rails-1.1.0&aut

Tudor_Inline_1.jpg?ixlib=rails-1.1.0&aut