Greg Minnaar's answer to the 29er/26 debate

N0madADV

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I stand by what i said, if anyone thinks that in 200 years of cycling Lance was the first person to use the words "its not about the bike" then they have serious issues.

I love guys like this - all you need to do to rile them up is say the word "Lance".

Lancey Lance Lance delaLance.

I stand by what i said, if anyone thinks that in 200 years of cycling Lance was the first person to use the words "its not about the bike" then they have serious issues.

Yes, I know. (I have kids)

BUT it's the WAY you said it........;)

Be nice, not a knob, and more people will agree with you (or not disagree with you)

Edited by King_Crispy

In photography there is a saying:

"Amateurs worry about equipment, pros worry about money, masters worry about light."

I'm sure there is a parallel for cycling!

Guys...Guys..Guys...and Gals

The answer is simple. Have as many bikes as you possibly can in your garage, ride all of them, and appreciate them for their pro's and con's. Improve your skills, and ride them all like you stole them....which you may have to do, to have a number of bikes in your garage.....

At the end of the day 2 wheels, frame, drivetrain etc....it's up to you how you ride it after that.

Damn straight boss. Just ask this guy. He has a lot of biks.

What i did not do is attach a photo of the bike ring which is hardly damaged to prove that did not happen. Find attached I have R 250 000. worth of biks in my garage i dont need to beg for a spare part.

What crime syndicate is he involved in to afford all those bikes? Or is he a tenderpreneur.........

The only thing I disagree with is keeping bikes int he garage. poor things. It's cold out there.

Lopes beat some guys on a Huffy (Walmart special). He was dressed for a night on the town, saw a few guys on bikes and could not resist. Won another round of drinks for him and his mates.

What does this say for the bike vs rider argument? As for the 29 vs 26 debate, as you were... :P

Lopes beat some guys on a Huffy (Walmart special). He was dressed for a night on the town, saw a few guys on bikes and could not resist. Won another round of drinks for him and his mates.

What does this say for the bike vs rider argument? As for the 29 vs 26 debate, as you were... :P

Bike vs rider? :blink: .... Mind there have plenty moments when I've been certain my steed has been working against me <_<

Bike vs rider? :blink: .... Mind there have plenty moments when I've been certain my steed has been working against me <_<

Sjoe, thought it was me just being paranoid. Glad I'm not alone in this… :huh: