What do the pro's take??

Wonder Woman

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd forgotten how useless you all are...thanks anyway!!

I just spat my water all over my screen when i read that. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I'm very curious what the pro's take for supplementation and recovery.

Packed red cells and http://www.steroidsources.com/images/eryth.jpg

What did you expect, a miracle ?

Flippen rude if you ask me :blink:

@Spinnekop

It's something that keeps wannabe pro's in check.

Dis is das : Polar personal trainer.

Even the Pro's are now using this (rumour has it that even Burry was forced in to a two week break)

Packed red cells and http://www.steroidsources.com/images/eryth.jpg

HeHe - I am sure there are even newer better, less traceable stuff they being used.

What did you expect, a miracle ?

Flippen rude if you ask me :blink:

@Spinnekop

It's something that keeps wannabe pro's in check.

Dis is das : Polar personal trainer.

Even the Pro's are now using this (rumour has it that even Burry was forced in to a two week break)

Bwahahahahaha !!

No miracle expected at all...

I already take b injections every 3 days.

Iron is 100%

Calcium and magnesium low but no matter what I try it does bugger all. Leaves me craving chocolate all the time :D

Wonder if I should try ozone therapy??

Creatine??

Cell Food??

What else is there that is legal and won't leave me with cancer??

Sleep is not an option, I have a 17 month old girl. I only ride tues, weds, thurs morning for 1 hour and 3 hours saturday. Not overtraining at all.

You're telling me the pro's don't take stuff....sure!! I know more than you think ;). Been in this game a while but I guess unless you're in the team you'll never know.

Oh yes, and I battle with yuppie flu but it's been 5 years now...should be getting over it.

If you want to know what the pro's take, well then you should not ask that kinda question in the Circus when the clowns are out in the ring!

Thing is, it is not what the pro's take. it is more a question of their lifestyle that meks it look like they take something super. You can take the same thing as the pro's and it might not make any difference to your performance.

You're telling me the pro's don't take stuff....sure!! I know more than you think ;). Been in this game a while but I guess unless you're in the team you'll never know.

You want chunky's number?

If you want to know what the pro's take, well then you should not ask that kinda question in the Circus when the clowns are out in the ring!

Thing is, it is not what the pro's take. it is more a question of their lifestyle that meks it look like they take something super. You can take the same thing as the pro's and it might not make any difference to your performance.

You're right, I haven't been here for a long long time and forgot what a circus it is ;)

I don't need to perform any better than I am, I really just want to be able to get home on saturday after my ride and still have enough energy to spend the day with my family and play with my girl.

I'm getting my fitness back but as I start getting somewhere the muscle pain and fatigue hit....gets quite frustrating really!!

Oh yes, and I battle with yuppie flu but it's been 5 years now...should be getting over it.

you mean I have another 4.5years to look forward to?