Post your best photos taken with a phone

divernick

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In my chosen career my wife has offered so much support, enduring the struggling times of being newly qualified years ago, normal to many, high study debt, low income. However, despite all her support, this here wing, and its opposite number, provide all the support I need at 45000ft.!

post-52292-0-69400900-1476419806_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Spokey

Cool pic, I like this a lot. I love the skate board image, but alas, I would break a lot of bones on such a thing. At my age, best I can hope for is a go on a sand board!

Edited for wine induced technical issues with spelling.

Haha! I do have to be mindful that my knees at 16 anymore. But I get a good session in most mornings!

Need to get some board slides going there Tumbles.

I do! Usually on the painted signs on the tarmac!  :blush:

Every morning, one of the first people I see while I skate outside Rhodesfield station is Johan.

This morning, on the train he edged his wheelchair over, and asked, "I don't want to intrude, but why do you ride that every morning?"

I caught myself as I told how it clears my head and how it feels good to be moving...a glint had come into his eye, and it brought a bit of wetness to mine.

"It good that you can, and good that you do," he told me and smiled.

post-1604-0-07738000-1476435353_thumb.jpg

Might as well post another one or two...

Here's my stuff with Kelvin Power Station in the background...

post-1604-0-91303400-1476435621_thumb.jpg

And I took this the other morning. I had thought my wheels sounded louder than normal, then realised what I was hearing was the noise of a jet engine from ORT in the background.

post-1604-0-89455000-1476435634_thumb.jpg

Edited by Tumbleweed

I do! Usually on the painted signs on the tarmac! :blush:

Every morning, one of the first people I see while I skate outside Rhodesfield station is Johan.

This morning, on the train he edged his wheelchair over, and asked, "I don't want to intrude, but why do you ride that every morning?"

I caught myself as I told how it clears my head and how it feels good to be moving...a glint had come into his eye, and it brought a bit of wetness to mine.

14590319_10157579755650704_3006669612935579184_n.jpg

Eish man. The things we take for granted.

I do! Usually on the painted signs on the tarmac! :blush:

attachicon.gif14590319_10157579755650704_3006669612935579184_n.jpg

Yea, how many times we take what we do so "naturally" for granted seeing that there are so many people who would give their nuts to do what we do. I reckon that's why I, for one, always thank the Lord for all we can do. I've been in a bad car crash in '96, confined to a wheelchair for 9 months, luckily that was only to recover.

A bad day cycling is better than a good day working.