Rugby...

'Dale

Unless the Pumas shock the AB's at home??

I mean it will be very difficult for the AB's to keep their intensity up after such a big game.... I know it is unlikely but definitely possible.....

An upset is possible, just need a poor ref again ...

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Springboks face potentially more French referee heartache with the realisation that Jérôme Garcès has been appointed to take charge of their next Rugby Championship match against Australia at Newlands on Saturday, September 28.

Garcès was one of the assistant referees in the Boks' controversial defeat to the All Blacks in Auckland on Saturday.

Garcès combined with referee and compatriot Romain Poite, who baffled the Boks with a series and dumbfounding decisions - and drew the ire of former Springbok coach Nick Mallett.

News24

The Springboks face potentially more French referee heartache with the realisation that Jérôme Garcès has been appointed to take charge of their next Rugby Championship match against Australia at Newlands on Saturday, September 28.

Garcès was one of the assistant referees in the Boks' controversial defeat to the All Blacks in Auckland on Saturday.

Garcès combined with referee and compatriot Romain Poite, who baffled the Boks with a series and dumbfounding decisions - and drew the ire of former Springbok coach Nick Mallett.

News24

for the next few weeks, refs are gonna be very cautious of making a mistake again...might work in our favour slightly

for the next few weeks, refs are gonna be very cautious of making a mistake again...might work in our favour slightly

You mean we will be allowed to play even more dirty...... stiff arms and high tackles for instance...... will suit some of the bullies in the Bok team.

Nee Oom, kyk hoe hy gaan die Vrystater blixem.

http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Bismarck+Du+Plessis+Super+Rugby+Rd+1+Sharks+Abl1al-qIwFl.jpg

http://www.superxv.com/uploadedbigimages/Bismarck_du_Plessis51.jpg

At least his facing the man during the confrontation unlike.........!!

You mean we will be allowed to play even more dirty...... stiff arms and high tackles for instance...... will suit some of the bullies in the Bok team.

Correct

you are cynical old bastard arent you

News24

Well at least (for his sake / safety) he will be able to stay in the middle of the field, would not want to be him and having to stay on the sidelines well within range (naartjie range of course...)

Would be great justice if Poite was on the sidelines as assistant for one of the SA games......

Well at least (for his sake / safety) he will be able to stay in the middle of the field, would not want to be him and having to stay on the sidelines well within range (naartjie range of course...)

Would be great justice if Poite was on the sidelines as assistant for one of the SA games......

No it would not. They get paid massive amounts for games. If the IRB therefore do not give him any games for a while it will hurt his pocket hopefully and that will be some kind of justice.