Rugby...

'Dale

Just watched Chasing the Sun on CatchUp and it was pretty impressive. Gripping and straight talking. Also has Squidge giving some input. Gonna be a great little docie series.

Man, Chasing the Sun was so good. That last episode especially ... got me right in the feels

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so, Bulls are doing a bit of an about turn. Now, i am sure i could come up with some very UN PC headlines regarding that. 

well they lost to the cheetahs, who have 2 games in hand.

I wouldn't get too excited about extrapolating ANYTHING from this end of season circus (no matter who wins it in the end)

well they lost to the cheetahs, who have 2 games in hand.

I wouldn't get too excited about extrapolating ANYTHING from this end of season circus (no matter who wins it in the end)

Sure, but from cannon fodder to winning games is a turnaround of sorts

• 3 weeks later...

Would be very good for rugby as a whole if Argentina can clap the Aussies with BP wins in both upcoming matches to Win the Tri-Nations. Will definitely be watching the game this weekend.

Edited by Vetplant

started Chasing the Sun, it's flippen awesome. incredible production.

but sjoe, those okes VLOEK a flippen lot.

not safe for kids to watch

started Chasing the Sun, it's flippen awesome. incredible production.

but sjoe, those okes VLOEK a flippen lot.

not safe for kids to watch

how long is the series?

need to set some time aside to watch it all. 

Check the first 5min of this.

John Kirwan was cocky before the game, but he takes it on the chin.

I always enjoy listening to how they interpret results, even when I done agree with them. The production is always of good quality.

• 3 weeks later...

He stole it by doing what he always does... on that fine line between being offside (losing) and onside (winning).

Being the captain of the winning 2011/2015 RWC teams, and possibly a host of other wins:

79 games in 2010 - 2015, 6 loses and 2 draws = 71 wins. Not sure how many of those he played in.

It's nitpicking but I'd prefer Jaque Fourie over BOD. BOD was a massive player for Ireland and the Lions.

I did not pay close attention, but surely Sonny Bill should have featured? Maybe jumping back and forth between Union and League cost him, but inventing the offload in the tackle should count for something. Definitely one of the most influential players in the last decade?