• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Clickbait at it's worst.

There is nothing there. (facepalm)

Yeah

Saw both articles. Laughable at first then realised its just click bait bull*

Oh totally.. I just find it crazy how someone can even write such drivel

Also sounds like the writer had been binge watching the first two seasons of DC comics Young Justice based on the articles tone and final sentence. Absolute silliness really. Nothing wrong with where Garces was standing and if anything all that moment proves is just how dominant we were at scrum time.

Stretch . Thanks for the reminder . I could do with an uplifting 2 hours . Time to watch another replay of the game . Again. It’s like a movie where you know the ending so well, you can recite then dialogue, but the punchline scene gets you in the feels each time . Wonder how many replays are needed to start feeling for Owen when Cheslin skins him?

Edited by Benjamin

Wonder how many replays are needed to start feeling for Owen when Cheslin skins him?

As far as I am concerned the answer is never. Brilliant bit of play from a brilliant player.

Oh totally.. I just find it crazy how someone can even write such drivel

Well you did click, then shared with us who also clicked - so mission accomplished?

Well you did click, then shared with us who also clicked - so mission accomplished?

Touché...... And I therefore added a whole pile extra clicks for the idiots

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am sure you have all seen Squidge’s video on the Boks’ world cup win which he released just after the tournament. Probably one of the best analysis videos ever. I have watched several times already and still get goosebumps. (If you have not seen it, do yourself a favor) Here is a new one with a bit more analysis which he made a few months ago. Just stumbled across it yesterday for the first time.

https://youtu.be/DDrUMVI7oQM

• 2 weeks later...

I am sure you have all seen Squidge’s video on the Boks’ world cup win which he released just after the tournament. Probably one of the best analysis videos ever. I have watched several times already and still get goosebumps. (If you have not seen it, do yourself a favor) Here is a new one with a bit more analysis which he made a few months ago. Just stumbled across it yesterday for the first time.

squidgie has had some time on his hands!

• 4 weeks later...

so, Bulls are doing a bit of an about turn. Now, i am sure i could come up with some very UN PC headlines regarding that.