All things Colnago

StevieL

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Small details to make them look prettier

New old cages from a fellow hubber to match better, conti 5000's in a nice comfy 28, new bar tape again for comfort so I went for the fabric tape.  And a nice new Colnago saddle for the master

Sadly they are excluded from Eroica because of the modern groupsets

post-81229-0-61954500-1573547556_thumb.jpg

post-81229-0-48576000-1573547584_thumb.jpg

post-81229-0-28106900-1573547613_thumb.jpg

New old cages from a fellow hubber to match better, conti 5000's in a nice comfy 28, new bar tape again for comfort so I went for the fabric tape.  And a nice new Colnago saddle for the master

Not excluded from the Nuova! Do it Do it Do it ! (don't tell a soul, but Eroica SA is so laid back, they definitely are not going to inspect your bike with a magnifying glass!)

• 3 weeks later...

Eish !! and to think i threw out bottle cages like that about 5 years ago, they came off my DREAM. Then about 2 years back my brother an me decided to start collecting, we now have about 14 NAGO's in various stages of build and complete, some of which would look schweet with those cages

Eish !! and to think i threw out bottle cages like that about 5 years ago, they came off my DREAM. Then about 2 years back my brother an me decided to start collecting, we now have about 14 NAGO's in various stages of build and complete, some of which would look schweet with those cages

No, you did the right thing with the bottle cages :ph34r: