26" 27.5" and 29" Wheels and mtb's.

RodTi

The phrase's earliest recording is from 1546 as "wolde you bothe eate your cake, and have your cake?" (John Heywood's 'A dialogue Conteinyng the Nomber in Effect of All the Prouerbes in the Englishe Tongue')[1] alluding to the impossibility of eating your cake and still having it afterwards; the modern version (where the clauses are reversed) is a corruption which was first signaled in 1812. Further misconception has been perpetuated in main-stream media by Douglas Pace[citation needed] during his argument that it is in fact the order of the eating and having which matters, similar to the chicken and the egg conundrum.

Taken from Wiki

Bit of a Alice Cooper backstage in Wayne's World moment there! biggrin.gif

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, fact is clowns ride funny bicycles. We now that. Some 29ers look funny, but its only because we're used to the "look" of a bike with 26" wheels. I think it will be years and years before we can even consider debating whether 26" bikes will die a slow death. Lots to happen before then. Chances are we'll never get there with the End of the World every other day!

Now that comment I can agree.

I have been on the 29'ers for many years now, and to me 26" bikes look out of place.

This popped up on Twitter today...

post-1360-0-28528600-1294948020.png

Just thought I'd stir the pot a bit... :P

It's like the balance band thingy - first one is a warm up, then second run is the real run. If he swapped them around, it would have read: 29'r Slow. 26'r Fast.

Like they say, there's lies, damned lies and then there's statistics. You just got to know how to read them.

Bit of a Alice Cooper backstage in Wayne's World moment there! biggrin.gif

:lol:

Wayyne Campbell: So, do you come to Milwaukee often?

Alice Cooper: Well, I'm a regular visitor here, but Milwaukee has certainly had its share of visitors. The French missionaries and explorers were coming here as early as the late 1600's to trade with the Native Americans.

Pete: In fact, isn't "Milwaukee" an Indian name?

Alice Cooper: Yes, Pete, it is. Actually , it's pronounced "mill-e-wah-que" which is Algonquin for "the good land."

Wayne Campbell: I was not aware of that.

I have both. They are both faster.

No man Leon, you defnitely want your cake and eat it, goofy bikes don't count, flippen 69'ers

Draadsitter ;)

I have both and can honestly say that the faster bike is the one I am riding at that given time :)

The 29'er though does feel damned good.

No really he does...on one bike(Trek 69'er) :o

Huh? Half a clown bike? This is getting too weird.