• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

26" Lovers. Now to see your rediculous comments. :rolleyes:

Just one -

ri·dic·u·lous/riˈdikyələs/

Adjective:

Deserving or inviting derision or mockery; absurd.

Synonyms:

ludicrous - laughable - absurd - funny - comical

How can you not see that these guys are paid to create a market. For some this might be the case and for others not. If Christoff and Burry start racing with flip flops would you think its the best thing since sliced bread as well. You are every bikeshop's dream customer.....Aggies

How can you not see that these guys are paid to create a market. For some this might be the case and for others not. If Christoff and Burry start racing with flip flops would you think its the best thing since sliced bread as well. You are every bikeshop's dream customer.....Aggies

:clap: :thumbup: People listen to what they say! 26" is very bad for you, get a 29" and sell the 26" to me @ a very low price :P I need a mtb :thumbup:

FFS cyclists are verrrry dom. How many years did it take them to "DISCOVER" the twenty naainer, aggies jy droom perd!

Have it on good authority that Spez won't be bringing out ANY 26" bikes except a carbon dual in 2013...

Hope they have some with short top tubes or else they will shoot themselves in the foot ;)

I don't doubt he was sincere and stated that because he believes it and not because he was paid, but its his opinion, i still enjoy my 26".

I get the feeling that my next mtb will be a 29er. Not because of the mass mind ******* that is taking place but because i will probably be forced to buy one since there will be no more decent 26ers available within 2 years......

Once you have ridden a 9,7kg Santa Cruz Blur XC 26" duallie you will definately battle to find the positives in any 29er. Oh and by the way that is comming from someone that actually also owns a 29er.

29er ALL THE WAY...!!! i just Really Hope your 29er is red because well know Michael Schumacher had a RED Ferrari...... and that clearly gave him the edge.... *slaps forehead.... repeatedly....*

post-19679-0-99188500-1319571070.jpg

I get the feeling that my next mtb will be a 29er. Not because of the mass mind ******* that is taking place but because i will probably be forced to buy one since there will be no more decent 26ers available within 2 years......

In the early 1990's you had all the Pro triathletes swearing that the 650 wheels were faster than the 700c.

Today they all ride 700c wheels and they are all getting faster.

You will still get 26"bikes in years to come.I hope as i am to short to set up a 29er properly.

Do you think that the 26" will die out? Parts become more and more scarce in the future?