Maybe a stupid Epic Question...

T-Bob

Oi! Take your geometry questions to the maths forum.

Just thought I would answer the pink boa boy with a redallaaaaaallla question as well.

Can't wait for my visit :thumbup:

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yea yea ..I know , But did the boyfriends at least see it?? !! : )

Who did see what? Edited by Caerus

Just thought I would answer the pink boa boy with a redallaaaaaallla question as well.

Can't wait for my visit :thumbup:

As Bible studies sessions go, it should be fun.

As Bible studies sessions go, it should be fun.

We will see, I reckon it will be very different to the regular keyboard karate :clap: :clap: :clap:

The 29ers were clearly struggling on the switchbacks yesterday but I still want one, maybe oneday when I am big...

The 29ers were clearly struggling on the switchbacks yesterday but I still want one, maybe oneday when I am big...

This is of course the one negative, I find that when the switchback become very tight, I wish I had 26" wheels.

This is of course the one negative, I find that when the switchback become very tight, I wish I had 26" wheels.

It's gotta be damn tight no? And many did get through ......

It's gotta be damn tight no? And many did get through ......

It's not really about getting through, this one could adapt to, for me it has to do with the speed one can do it at.

I find that when the switchback become very tight, I wish I had 26" wheels.

I find myself wishing I had a two stroke Husaberg.

That has been my observation with regards to tight thorn bush singletrack up here.

My Superlight 26" closes up very quickly on the 29ers and is far more agile between rocks etc.Once it opens up there is no question who is quicker tho

It's not really about getting through, this one could adapt to, for me it has to do with the speed one can do it at.

Sorry can't comment as 'speed' has never been an issue I have had to deal with ;)

The only conclusion I came to paging through 8 pages of cockfights is that BV has a serious chip on his shoulder and that AT probably sells 29'ers. The only question left for me to answer is whether you become a d!ck after buying a 29er or does a 29er simply enhance your inherent d!ckness.

My reasons for waiting to convert is simple. I wanted wheel, suspension and tyre technology to catch up first and not simply stretching 26 inch tech for 29 inch bikes and I am waiting for the price differential between buying similarly specced 29ers and 26'ers to deminish. It may even turn out that I can ride 650B on my Zula for a while before taking the leap to 29 inch wheels.

I find myself wishing I had a two stroke Husaberg.

Having been "forced" to swop my enduro motorbike for a mountain bike a few years back - I feel you, man.