Cape Epic Stage 7 : 64km, 1350m

kosmonooit

That stream only allows international viewers!

Yup bummer for SA locals without dtsv, ich bin in der schweiz

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FKit! I'm here....parking!

Heavy traffic, man your missing a good race for the 2nd and 3rd podium between bulss, topeak and 360Life, estimate burry/sauser close to a minute in front of topeak and KE/DG who are working together to catch Stauser

Very happy for 360 life! They have finished as well as they could hope to finish. Burry and Sauzie in league of their own. I think 360life should do a couple of international stage races. They are clearly up for it and i think they would do really really well!

Will Max be a permanent feature in the specialized setup? Liked the pairing of Max and the Kamakazi co pilot

Learn how to use a proxy, fools.

Tried a few 'free' ones, no luck with this ... seemed to fox that flash player (which didn't work on my Android when local streaming was allowed during the week btw)

There is also the VPN option, which expats use to watch BBC Video, quite a few service providers offering that.

On my BB, so can't quote posts :(

@cptmayhem - stop stealing my thunder! ;)

@ caerus - I don't do MTBing.

My Dstv still giving me headaches.

On my BB, so can't quote posts :(

@cptmayhem - stop stealing my thunder! ;)

@ caerus - I don't do MTBing.

My Dstv still giving me headaches.

Well, that explains everything then :thumbup:

Hopefully next year KE and DG will take the title. They can definately win it, just bad luck this year I guess. With all the troubles they had to climb their way back up to second place is amazing. But well done to saus and stander :)

Spot the difference:

From www.cyclingnews.com

Sauser:

"Sauser said, "Every year, the Cape Epic gets harder, the intensity is much higher. Our equipment made such a big difference. It helped us mentally to know that even though the stage is hard, our equipment will hold. Crossing the finish line here at Lourensford Wine Estate is the best feeling of the whole week. It's so big for us and good for the confidence and looking forward to the rest of the season our form is great. This is my third victory overall in this race (2011 and 2006), and it's a great feeling.""

George:

CyclingNews.com:

"It was the second podium finish for Evans and George in the history of the race as well as the highest ranking for an all South African team. "It's been a fantastic finish and so special to top off the rollercoaster ride in this way," said George. "We were prepared and ready with great support and structure, so it was fantastic. Our second spot is testament to the great support and our guts. This year was very tough because of all the mechanical troubles, but we're very happy."

Evans said, "We didn't win the Cape Epic, but with this Cape Epic we won the hearts and support of South Africa. The support and applause today was very special. It's thanks to them that we get up every morning and keep on fighting.""