[Event] NISSAN TRAILSEEKER #3 Down & Dirty

Tim_Fair

Just under 2 weeks to go. I am looking forward to this race. I have done a 30 km race (parys dirtmax) and am now really really looking forward to down and dirty. I am doing the 40 km YIPPEEEEE

Is it possible to register on the day of the race? I work in the deeeeeep south so no chance of getting to pfc to get my registration pack before hand =(

if your talking about collecting your number board and stuff from your pre-entery then they normally have a collection point on the day, but dont expect a goodie bag, they always seem to run out.

But if your talking about paying for the race you need to pre-enter online, there wont be on the day enteries

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if your talking about collecting your number board and stuff from your pre-entery then they normally have a collection point on the day, but dont expect a goodie bag, they always seem to run out.

But if your talking about paying for the race you need to pre-enter online, there wont be on the day enteries

Yeah I am talking bout collecting the number board etc. I have already paid for my entry. Will speak to my boss and see if I can head round to pfc and get the number board etc from there

Hey guys,

Sorry I have taken so long with the maps...been away for a while at the MTN Tour of Legends.

Here they are...

Marathon

533071_10151021100517584_425862423_n.jpg

Half Marathon

484624_10151021100422584_1474614706_n.jpg

20km Fun Race

427298_10151021100317584_1586597084_n.jpg

*Note: These are preliminary routes and may be subject to change.

Please note the change in registration dates:

FPC Paulshof - Johannesburg 29 Aug 2012 10am – 4pm

Epic Bike Shop - Centurion 31 Aug 2012 10am – 4pm

FPC Gift Acres - Pretoria 30 Aug 2012 10am – 4pm

:thumbup:

Hay Ladies and Gents, if you are wanting a bike wash after your race we will be there ready and waiting. If you have never washed with us in the past we charge R 40 online pre booking or R 50 on the day wash Polish and Lube. Online bookings www.powasol.co.za (for enquiries contact Mike on sales@powasol.co.za). See you there!!

If you pre book you go to the front of the queue.

Hay Ladies and Gents, if you are wanting a bike wash after your race we will be there ready and waiting. If you have never washed with us in the past we charge R 40 online pre booking or R 50 on the day wash Polish and Lube. Online bookings www.powasol.co.za (for enquiries contact Mike on sales@powasol.co.za). See you there!!

If you pre book you go to the front of the queue.

The best half buffalo you can spend.

Entered for my first 40km race... Did the 20km at Tyger Valley and 30 KM at Serengeti, hope the extra 10km is makeable.

Sure I should finish if my bike holds out... but I reckon I will go for longest day :)