[Event] NISSAN TRAILSEEKER #3 Down & Dirty

Tim_Fair

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the hurt box..... sunday's gonna be a world of pain after saturday!!

In for the double... dreading the first climb on Sun :cursing: :cursing: :eek: ... if i get dropped, will just classify it as a "training ride" :whistling: :whistling:

Edited by Paulst12

In for the double... dreading the first climb on Sun :cursing: :cursing: :eek: ... if i get dropped, will just classify it as a "training ride" :whistling: :whistling:

Uhemmmm..... I like the sound of that.... might just save myself the indignity and call it a training ride from now already :thumbup: and drop down from VA to D!!! :clap:

So excited for this one as well. Managed to move up from G to C. Hopefully that means no more waiting in queues.

Good Luck to everyone.

G? Hah.

Being my first MTB race, I'm not seeded, so I'm hitting it in I. Good thing 29'ers are good with overtaking :P

Just picked up my goodie bag, was hoping for another pair of red socks :mellow: See you all on Saturday!

Just hope your dogs don't grab your Nissan socks off the line or your screwed! Haha

Just hope your dogs don't grab your Nissan socks off the line or your screwed! Haha

Who was the hubber who had to use his sock as TP after he needed to drop the kids off in the bush?

its how you do it , Put the socks on drink the "spike " get on your bike and you will see .................any other way it wont work

Got my goodie bag today... :blink:

Got a Spike drink and some Grey & Pink (Airmax) :blink: ... And it looks like it was taken out of someone's tool box... :thumbdown: Major fail on that one!!!!

And what is this story about sock... :eek:

What goody bag? Got a plain brown envelope with 2 stickers inside.....oh & instructions on where to stick 'em.

What goody bag? Got a plain brown envelope with 2 stickers inside.....oh & instructions on where to stick 'em.

+1 No goody bag. Wife went to collect for me late in the afternoon and no goodie bag. Oh well... wasn't expecting much anyway.