[Event] NISSAN TRAILSEEKER #3 Down & Dirty

Tim_Fair

You okes know I drink like a dehydrated 2 year old girl right? And have a rigid single speed? I see hospital in my near future.

Edit: Good training for SSWC2012 though!!

You might need to wait a bit

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So should I rather arrange to stay over in midrand rather than tackle the 200km trip back home?

Oh dear.......I'll hide my 29r at the bike wash and get my baggies on

Bwahahaha - I'm not your stereotypical SSer. I rock the lycra and have no bell on my bike (sorry Mr. Crusher sir).

See you guys there :thumbup:

Here's to beers and tales!

Look forward to it. Anyone else wanna meet up after the race PM me and exchange numbers. It will be chaos trying to find someone on the day.

I gave the spike stuff to one of my colleagues that drinks red bull from time to time.....

he was bouncing up and down in his seat like a jack russel on speed for an hour; then he crashed at about 3pm (2 hrs later).

Tim, please change the vlippin original post concerning number collection dates. I'm sitting outside gift Acres here because the OP says it's today and there is nothing here!

Peace out...

I gave the spike stuff to one of my colleagues that drinks red bull from time to time..... he was bouncing up and down in his seat like a jack russel on speed for an hour; then he crashed at about 3pm (2 hrs later).

I had some before gym yesterday and was also bouncing around, no crash though

Tim, please change the vlippin original post concerning number collection dates. I'm sitting outside gift Acres here because the OP says it's today and there is nothing here!

Peace out...

Its at epic cycle today

River Rat, Jcmeyer, see you in B too, what bikes are you on? Good luck for Sat.

I'll be on my silver spec epic, I'm guessing I'll only see you at the start and you'll both be leaving me in the dust!

FPC (fritz pienaar cycles) Paulshof - Johannesburg 29 Aug 2012 10am – 4pm

Epic Bike Shop - Centurion 30 Aug 2012 10am – 4pm

FPC (full performance cycles) Gift Acres - Pretoria 31 Aug 2012 10am – 4pm