• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Eggzachery

And some

This place is riddled with image freaks..... just use what works and feels good

And some just take this 'place' and themselves way too seriously ...... #eksemaarnet

Just got back from a ride with the new Specialized BG Gel gloves I got yesterday. They are full fingered as I usually ride with Fox short gloves for summer, and I can without a doubt say these things are the bomb :thumbup: , they are cool and super comfy. Certainly worth the money in my opinion.

amazing how the MTBers portrait themselves as friendly, but how tough they are on those who do not follow the norm.. full fingered gloves, tights, leg hair, barends on risers and you are an outcast....

Something does not compute in the MTB world. The self-professed die-hard MTBers sure seem hell-bent on conforming... Why?

amazing how the MTBers portrait themselves as friendly, but how tough they are on those who do not follow the norm.. full fingered gloves, tights, leg hair, barends on risers and you are an outcast....

Something does not compute in the MTB world. The self-professed die-hard MTBers sure seem hell-bent on conforming... Why?

DON'T YOU START WITH ME :cursing: - so kwaad ek soen 'n mamba sommer oopmond!

DON'T YOU START WITH ME :cursing: - so kwaad ek soen 'n mamba sommer oopmond!

sonder 'n handskoen? or with a full-fingered one?

Anybody familiar with Grippp gloves?

Very expensive R400 + Considering a set as an extra pair.

Have Spez gloves currently.

Hi, have a set of those, Hirzl Grippp Full vinger, Leather, when they wet the gripp increases.. the ones without padding. Awesome. .....

Btw.. where do you get them for R400??

Edited by Andro

Specialized Ridge are the business.

They have a collaboration with Body Geometry, so you never get numb fingers or sore hands. Super comfortable and light. I have 15 pairs of gloves- half finger and full finger. All of them are Specialized.

Have ridden 661's and Fox before but they don't even vaguely come close to the Ridge.

theres a reason people wear full length gloves regardless.

Eish, looks as if no kind of glove would have prevented that

Hi, have a set of those, Hirzl Grippp Full vinger, Leather, when they wet the gripp increases.. the ones without padding. Awesome. .....

Btw.. where do you get them for R400??

Thanks.

I think they are around R600.

Aren't they from Australia?

Got very nice gloves in the meantime from Garneau at R180 which is perfect for Road Riding and what I was looking for as a second set.

Ive tried a couple and found Giro to be the best, they have also dropped massivly in price, that said though i get a bout a year out of a set of gloves the leather on the palms have little holes that stretches and eventually turns into a maoerse hole.

I bought myself a pair of "crank it" full fingered gloves from Solomons a few weeks ago. For R120-00 its a bargain and very comfy as well.