lego

Wayne Potgieter

• Replies 924
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LEGO rocks! I've been buying the Architecture Series. Aimed directly at the "grown-up" market, I think. lol

It looks like all the lego these days are aimed at the grown up market, way to expensive to buy model specific series stuff loose a single block and your @#$#@$#ed.

Saw that Wespak in Randburg sells the chinese version of lego. Muucch cheaper!!

It looks like all the lego these days are aimed at the grown up market, way to expensive to buy model specific series stuff loose a single block and your @#$#@$#ed.

Das ist true, but they're not really the sets one builds & breaks up. It gets built & planted on a nice high shelf out of the reach of little fingers in daddy's study. Besides, daddy makes sure little buddy has his own bucket of blocks... lol

Das ist true, but they're not really the sets one builds & breaks up. It gets built & planted on a nice high shelf out of the reach of little fingers in daddy's study. Besides, daddy makes sure little buddy has his own bucket of blocks... lol

see this is the stuff we should be playing with not lego

http://www.meccano.com/models/50-models-set.html/

Gone are the days where i use to beg for these and got told money doesnt grow on daddy's back :)

see this is the stuff we should be playing with not lego

http://www.meccano.c...odels-set.html/

Gone are the days where i use to beg for these and got told money doesnt grow on daddy's back :)

Yep. Had the Meccano when I was wee lad, loved it. The size of my collection gradually diminished as I aged (hence my "whats mine is mine" attitude these days). Bought my boy one of the Space Chaos models, he prefers Lego though... **pffft** kids.

Awesome. My son wants a Lego Batman party next week. He loves his Legos and it keeps him busy all the time

My son is having a Starwars Lego party later this month. His cake is going to be the X-Wing fighter, but made to look like it was made with lego. Can't wait.

Lego is extremely addictive. My OH and I can't stop buying it for my son. We are spoiling him but can't help ourselves. Latest addition is a Landrover with a trailer and 2 motorbikes on it which he found in Knysna.

Toy Kingdom at Canal Walk has an AWESOME range. I want the Pirates of the Caribean ship.

I just want to know how you get them to look after the lego and realise that when that little piece goes missing that is it!!

I am not hunting it down for them or then trying to help them build the model again when they have decided it was a good idea to give the new jet/helicopter.etc...... a test flight!! :cursing:

Drives me insane that they can never never put it back in a "safe" place but it must be all over the house for you to step on! :eek:

I know where half of my next salerie is going to :D !!! I wanna build a starwars ship again !!!

My son is having a Starwars Lego party later this month. His cake is going to be the X-Wing fighter, but made to look like it was made with lego. Can't wait.

Lego is extremely addictive. My OH and I can't stop buying it for my son. We are spoiling him but can't help ourselves. Latest addition is a Landrover with a trailer and 2 motorbikes on it which he found in Knysna.

Toy Kingdom at Canal Walk has an AWESOME range. I want the Pirates of the Caribean ship.

I just made customised birthday invites using the Lego Batman figures for my sons party. We where going to make a Lego Batman cake but I don't have time this week. When he is older I plan to hold his party at the Cape Town Science Center, you can even hire the Lego man and have a Lego party.

Saw that Wespak in Randburg sells the chinese version of lego. Muucch cheaper!!

My wife bought one of those sets at a market and its not the same.

There is a bit of an exhibition downstairs opp the movies at 4 Ways Mall......it was there over the long weekend

• 2 months later...