OFFICIAL MODDERFONTEIN MTB TRAIL ANNOUNCEMENT

RickyTomCCMA

There is some new single track cut (red route) on the way home after crossing the river on the narrow bridge. Very sandy and needs a lot of riding in. Very scenic.

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Ross was that you and your bearded mate that we chatted to at the fire hose "bike wash"? Do you ride the Cube?

Hey Ross was that you and your bearded mate that we chatted to at the fire hose "bike wash"? Do you ride the Cube?

Hey CAAD. Nope, not me. I have a anodised slate Santa Cruz Superlight. Was riding with a woman.

Hi guys, only read the first couple of pages and have been at the trails some time ago. Awesome riding there!

I work in in the area and would like to do the route on Friday afternoons with some colleagues heading into summer. Any idea if they are open on Friday arvies? Thanks

Hi guys, only read the first couple of pages and have been at the trails some time ago. Awesome riding there!

I work in in the area and would like to do the route on Friday afternoons with some colleagues heading into summer. Any idea if they are open on Friday arvies? Thanks

I would love it if the trail is open on Friday afternoon.

Just noticed that there is now a frequent rider card available http://www.trailflow...quent-card.html

It offers 12 rides, 10 + 2 free at R450. Surely if there are 10 normal rides at R40 and 2 free, the price should be R400???

R2.50 off per ride - wooppee doo !!

unless they are planning a price increase in time for spring, this is called Pre-emptive advertising!

what a 'hassel' that they cant use spell check on the website - kill the IT nerd who hasseld so much over the website and charged 10k.

unless they are planning a price increase in time for spring, this is called Pre-emptive advertising!

what a 'hassel' that they cant use spell check on the website - kill the IT nerd who hasseld so much over the website and charged 10k.

Maybe they were referring to this guy...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-y0M4aDe1bcc/UAh-DEwNU_I/AAAAAAAADQw/PfB3G8uEhlY/s1600/hassel_the_hoff.jpg

Rode Modder again this weekend... So awesome to have a MTB track so close to home :clap:

The guys are really doing a good job out there :thumbup:

Any chance of it opening during the week? I work around the corner from there, I would ride it all the time in the week.