Coffee machine

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Give Beaver Creek pods a try. Local is lekker!

Ethical coffee also local (and green) :-D

Tell me more...

Just asked my mate. Any particular blend you're looking for and quantities? Some stock may be available currently, One more trip before end July. Depending on the exchange rate and the one you go for, is between R46 and R55 - although exchange rate currently not so good. Let me know if you want to see what they have available now.

Has anyone here tried the Ethical pods?

http://www.ethicalpods.co.za/?gclid=CKqV77-_k7gCFeTLtAodNVIALg

cheaper - and greener :-D :thumbup:

Has anyone here tried the Ethical pods?

They claim that's its the exact same product as the Nespresso pods (due to a loop hole in the patent) and that they are designed by the ex CEO of nespresso.

No, never heard of them, where do you get them?

I am always up to try a new flavor, although if its the same as Nespresso theoretically its not new :eek: - but if not I may be up to trying a few, depending where I can see them.

Interesting name, "Ethical pods" any idea why that is.?

http://www.ethicalpo...CFeTLtAodNVIALg

Oh, okay, didnt see that, but its not cheaper, same price really and theres only a few to choose from, so not much variety,....not sure I see any advantage to using them except they claim to be green, but thats subjective in my opinion and wont make me change brands based on that alone.

Is there any shops you know of that sells them UNI, or is it only online? I would like to taste them first or buy one tube of each to see which I like, not keen to go buy 10 tubes online, only to find I dont like it.

No, never heard of them, where do you get them?

I am always up to try a new flavor, although if its the same as Nespresso theoretically its not new :eek: - but if not I may be up to trying a few, depending where I can see them.

Interesting name, "Ethical pods" any idea why that is.?

I just picked some up at "@homelivingspace", they seem more or less the same price as nespresso so its really just more convenient for those not close to sandton.

I just picked some up at "@homelivingspace", they seem more or less the same price as nespresso so its really just more convenient for those not close to sandton.

Oh okay, fair enough. Is there a difference in taste, or are they much the same.?

Ethical coffee also local (and green) :-D

Just asked my mate. Any particular blend you're looking for and quantities? Some stock may be available currently, One more trip before end July. Depending on the exchange rate and the one you go for, is between R46 and R55 - although exchange rate currently not so good. Let me know if you want to see what they have available now.

http://www.ethicalpods.co.za/?gclid=CKqV77-_k7gCFeTLtAodNVIALg

I am new to nespresso so I actually have no idea what flavors I want, which brand is it? I would mind finding Out what your mate has tho.

Oh okay, fair enough. Is there a difference in taste, or are they much the same.?

No idea I have only just bought them. Haha

Finally have a place to put my Vespa cups. All the way from Venice, Italy. The red goes nicely with the red in the Oscar :)

post-5905-0-50962700-1372874206_thumb.jpg

post-5905-0-24443300-1372874211_thumb.jpg

Check out the super automatic machines from Jura. Then you just need a supplier of freshly roasted beans and you are good to go.

thanks, will have a look.

I amma savin up for one of these.

http://eatdrinkplay.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Nespresso-Maestria-Rosso-Lifetsyle-716x1024.jpg