Coffee machine

Yeah, sometimes I get the promotional email sometimes not,.....seems its a bit hit and miss, but this one I got. Luckily. :)

Let us know what you think, I was hoping to go today but it didn't happen, maybe tomorrow.

Nespresso seems to be bringing out new cru's quite frequently now which is kinda nice, keeps one interested as it were.

I tried the darkhan today with milk at the store... Very nice full flavoured creamy blend... Its strong, a tad stronger than the indriya, but very nice... I did not try the kazaar, seemed a bit over powering, like the napoli they had recently...

darkhan, will definitely be a part of my regular favourites...

Edited by Buzzman

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Weight Weenie, how's the Oscar going?

Great still love it no issues!

Still get the odd coffee wrong and need to buy a proper grinder just been lazy.

I am however not finding coffee I really like or that's fresh but will keep trying different varietals

I tried the darkhan today with milk at the store... Very nice full flavoured creamy blend... Its strong, a tad stronger than the indriya, but very nice... I did not try the kazaar, seemed a bit over powering, like the napoli they had recently...

darkhan, will definitely be a part of my regular favourites...

Cool, thanks, Maybe I'll get in to go try the Kazaar today, I need a kick to get going :D , then we have a hub opinion on both. :D

I think it would be a bit over the top to try both at once, probably be on a coffee high the whole day.!

Cool, thanks, Maybe I'll get in to go try the Kazaar today, I need a kick to get going :D , then we have a hub opinion on both. :D

I think it would be a bit over the top to try both at once, probably be on a coffee high the whole day.!

Enjoy, will be waiting to hear your feedback.... :thumbup:

I can possibly get a Saeco Talea Ring for a really good price. What do you guys think?

Depends how good the price is....

With a super auto, it is all about backup service and spares locally - and that's often iffy...

Dropped two pods of Darkhan into a cup last night with a little milk. Full rounded taste, not too bitter. Had a cuppa Kazaar this morning and I was pleasantly surprised. Strong as the 12 suggests but perfect for a kickstart, imo.

I read some of the posts from V12, WW and cadence and I find myself and my Nespresso crawling into a corner. I like the Nespresso for convenience as I'm up early every morning with little time to spare. It's way more decent than instant Jacobs or Nescafe and I'm the only one drinking coffee so early at home. Maybe when I'm big one day I will buy a real machine.

Edited by Cippo

lol, don't worry,I've been using a pod machine for almost 3 years now and now I'm "graduating" to a more involved process of coffee itself.

Great still love it no issues!

Still get the odd coffee wrong and need to buy a proper grinder just been lazy.

I am however not finding coffee I really like or that's fresh but will keep trying different varietals

Great, I will probably be getting mine in two weeks time - can't wait :clap:

I read some of the posts from V12, WW and cadence and I find myself and my Nespresso crawling into a corner. I like the Nespresso for convenience as I'm up early every morning with little time to spare. It's way more decent than instant Jacobs or Nescafe and I'm the only one drinking coffee so early at home. Maybe when I'm big one day I will buy a real machine.

Making coffee on an espresso machine is worth the extra couple of minutes for me.... but I could never convince my wife that it is the best way (despite many hours of coaching) - she is strictly a super auto fan - it is at the end of the day, very much a question of what taste you like...

You should consider a nice little super automatic? custom painted to match your bike? :) That will convert your family to coffee drinking for sure...

I am kind of lucky in that my machine has an on/off timer switch built in - so it turns itself on and off.... otherwise it would be a bit of a power hog to leave on all the time - on at 3:30am, off at 7:30am weekdays - longer on weekends... BUT - even though it is on in the am, and ready to rock and roll (grind to portafilter, lock portafilter, cup under spout, press button), my wife turns on 'her' machine.... then adds so much milk she microwaves it to get it to warm enough... each to their own I guess...

Depends how good the price is....

With a super auto, it is all about backup service and spares locally - and that's often iffy...

I cant get it for R2k, if thats a good price?

I cant get it for R2k, if thats a good price?

I assume you CAN get it for 2k...

If it actually works and is not stolen, then it is a very good price - are you going to have warrantee support or not?

Ya I can get it for R2k yes :-) Its not stolen, it does work. Its a very good mate of mines, he has one of these http://www.chriscoff...p/d1-junior.htm bad boys so this is kinda used but not really...

Nice - a Junior... mate has one of those too - indestructible things...

Grab it at 2k - they at least 6k new - possibly more...

That junior is king.. He has had it for years. He got the Saeco from someone a while back but just doesnt use it as much. So yeah i will snap it up!!