Alernatives !

J0KER

Put cleen green in a spray bottle. Spray on , use a bottle brush to get the dirt off then hose down. Go and buy some decent lube though. I use finish line dry lube with teflon. A 150 ml bottle lasts me about a year. R 100 or so.

Engine oil or a mixture of general purpose household oil (sewing machine oil) and chainsaw oil. I would say it works better than most commercial lubes, but that would start a religious war.

For cleaning, I just use car shampoo. Prepsol and Clean Green if I'm cleaning the drive train.

Clean green on your drivetrain :whistling: :eek: :whistling: :wacko:

Am I the only person who uses Mr.Min ?? After I washed the bike, I wipe it with mr.min and look like new !

Am I the only person who uses Mr.Min ?? After I washed the bike, I wipe it with mr.min and look like new !

Nope, I also use it! Have used Dash as well.

Put cleen green in a spray bottle. Spray on , use a bottle brush to get the dirt off then hose down. Go and buy some decent lube though. I use finish line dry lube with teflon. A 150 ml bottle lasts me about a year. R 100 or so.

Eish. I must be using too much. Lasts me about a month! ( using on current wife and kids bikes too though)

Eish. I must be using too much. Lasts me about a month! ( using on current wife and kids bikes too though)

Half a drop per roller max. You're not playing gynae

i may be ***'ed out here, but i always keep a can of Q20 which works wonders when in a pickle, best lube ever

Diesel. Cheaper than anything, and degreases like a champ!

And you can use the leftovers to kill the weeds on your paving.

Question: How do you get to the grime in your rear cassette?

Solvent/degreaser of choice in a small flat container placed under cassette and a stiff paint brush. Or take cassette off and place in container. You'll still need the paint brush.