Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

I own a Leaf and I am concerned about the rubberised paint peeling off. I can already see signs of it pulling away slightly and I am very careful with my equipment. Just a heads up to all on these helmets. Others have also had peeling issues.

How long have you had yours? My (now cracked) Leaf was showing no signs of this, and I didn't really give it any special treatment. I found the coating to be quite durable; I have a tendency to clip branches with my head, there's not a scratch on it even after my crash.

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm battling to find replacement sponge inserts for my Whisper. Where did you get these helmets in JHB?

Get hold of Jaco at Motion Cycles - they're the distributors and will point you in the right direction.

My new ZTR Arch wheels with Hope hubs, bought from CWC, as per The Bikehub's advice, fitted with XT Ice Tech rotors, XT Cassette, XT chain and new Maxxis Crossmark tyres.

Got to try them out at Hakahana today, and they are great! My Anthem is now even more befok! Thanks for the excellent advice!!

post-71302-0-78221600-1443880060_thumb.jpeg

post-71302-0-18924300-1443880074_thumb.jpeg

Ordered this in March. Gave up that it would ever arrive. Finally showed up this week. Photo are off the Web for now. Haven't taken it out of the box yet.

post-6889-0-00942100-1444135186_thumb.png