Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you asked, I would have given you my x7 shifters and x9 R/d

If you asked, I would have given you my x7 shifters and x9 R/d

I didn't know! Cruel cruel world!

Are they type 2? Even if not I'll take them for my hardtail that is sitting without a gruppo.

CPT Mayhem, why not 2 x 10 Grip ? You going to miss them.

I was thinking long and hard on that issue, Skott. In the end it came down to cost. And I only run a single ring up front, so I was only ever going to order the RH shifter.

Having said that - if it turns out I don't like the SRAM triggers (haven't tried them for an extended period of time yet, so dunno how they'll do) then I'll have to bite the bullet and order me an X0 gripshift to go back to that.

I must say though - I LOVE gripshift. So it will take a bit of adjustment to go over to trigger again, and then to a totally different trigger that is only thumb actuated as opposed to being finger & thumb actuated.

Not cycling related, but I was the only one in my street with lights and hot coffee and able to iron clothes this morning... When I bought the generator 2 weeks and 1 day ago I thought I might've been over-reacting. Have used it twice already!

Not cycling related, but I was the only one in my street with lights and hot coffee and able to iron clothes this morning... When I bought the generator 2 weeks and 1 day ago I thought I might've been over-reacting. Have used it twice already!

We also had a power outage in Midrand.

Finished late last night

post-10758-1379668937,3645.jpg

Please forgive the dirty green wheels. They were borrowed from another one of my bikes. This bike will be getting it's own blue set at some stage.

Finished late last night

post-10758-1379668937,3645.jpg

Please forgive the dirty green wheels. They were borrowed from another one of my bikes. This bike will be getting it's own blue set at some stage.

Nice, should be plenty fun

Finished late last night

[Please forgive the dirty green wheels. They were borrowed from another one of my bikes. This bike will be getting it's own blue set at some stage.

I still think you need to be tested for colourblindness.... even with blue wheels... it's like a pimp mobile.... and It will be fun... :)