Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not cycling related, but I was the only one in my street with lights and hot coffee and able to iron clothes this morning... When I bought the generator 2 weeks and 1 day ago I thought I might've been over-reacting. Have used it twice already!

Bought 2 last year,best cheap investment made and my fish and reptiles love me even more :thumbup:

Finished late last night

post-10758-1379668937,3645.jpg

Please forgive the dirty green wheels. They were borrowed from another one of my bikes. This bike will be getting it's own blue set at some stage.

I see you also have 1 of grants fire eyes headsets.. i also got baby blue for blue 5.5... the orange and green scheme could of worked too(instead of blue/orange) :thumbup:

Nice 1

Make sure your medical aid pays for mental health issues.... that will drive you nuts...

And buy yourself a BIG fan - you are going to need it.

Its the housemates im concerned about... haha

I see you also have 1 of grants fire eyes headsets.. i also got baby blue for blue 5.5... the orange and green scheme could of worked too(instead of blue/orange) :thumbup:

Nice 1

Nope... that's an Octane 1 headset. But rather similar to the Fireeye!

Yeah, I could have gone orange and green... but my little morewood is already running a bunch of green superstar components, and I wanted this to be different.

Ultimately I'm going for a sort of "Gulf Racing" look... but that will only work once this bike gets its own wheels

Yeah, I could have gone orange and green... but my little morewood is already running a bunch of green superstar components, and I wanted this to be different.

Ultimately I'm going for a sort of "Gulf Racing" look... but that will only work once this bike gets its own wheels

Got lycra to match the bike yet? and no not your pajamas.

My bad looks like fireye, Octane is nice i have their green 32 rims :thumbup:

Got lycra to match the bike yet? and no not your pajamas.

Not yet... I've been trying to think of a company with those colours as theirs.

I know they're not allowed, but I do have pyjamas in the appropriate colour...

http://26bikes.interbikes.eu/file/24174/2.jpg

http://www.mountainbikebitz.com/images/products/2013_troy_lee_moto_mtb_shorts_blue.jpg

Not yet... I've been trying to think of a company with those colours as theirs.

I know they're not allowed, but I do have pyjamas in the appropriate colour...

http://26bikes.interbikes.eu/file/24174/2.jpg

http://www.mountainbikebitz.com/images/products/2013_troy_lee_moto_mtb_shorts_blue.jpg

HAHA 1 set of lycra and now you matching clothes to bikes ... eish whats next braaa :w00t: :lol:

Where did you get? looking for a cap......helps with the rain....

I've got a few Assos caps which are locally available.

This was brought in with a friend visiting from Germany, Spinnekop.