Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ordered off Mountain mail order on friday just before 15:00 and on my desk before 08:30 this morning! Beats ordering them out of SA by a long shot!

Dude, they already worn under the soles. :wacko:

Edited by SLiiick

Ordered off Mountain mail order on friday just before 15:00 and on my desk before 08:30 this morning! Beats ordering them out of SA by a long shot!

Nice!

I see Mountain Mail order's website is a bit messed up though.

They show the pics and in depth description of the Freerider VXi Elements (stating weather proofing and Mi6 rubber), but what you were sent is the regular Freerider VXi's (no weather proofing and regular S1 rubber). The product name doesn't state "Element" though, so they're probably in the clear.

Still a fantastic price though!

Edited by patches

Saw those in action this weekend....VERY nice looking shoes, obviously I can't comment on the performance but I heard the rider saying (and I qoute): "when my foot slipped" :ph34r: :devil:

So watch out..........

Nice!

I see Mountain Mail order's website is a bit messed up though.

They show the pics and in depth description of the Freerider VXi Elements (stating weather proofing and Mi6 rubber), but what you were sent is the regular Freerider VXi's (no weather proofing and regular S1 rubber). The product name doesn't state "Element" though, so they're probably in the clear.

Still a fantastic price though!

I also noticed that about the site so I called to confirm which shoe it was before ordering. Being a first time owner of 5-10's I thought it was still a good deal especially since I didn’t pay :clap:

Agreed, but only when they stock your FRIGGIN size!!!

Saw those in action this weekend....VERY nice looking shoes, obviously I can't comment on the performance but I heard the rider saying (and I qoute): "when my foot slipped" :ph34r: :devil:

So watch out..........

Blasphemy! BLASPHEMY from a Teva wearer!

hahaha!

but yeah, I have noticed that there is potential for one's foot to slip with the VXi sole design... but only when one hasn't got their weight on the pedals.

When standing, them pins dig in deep and one's feet aren't going anywhere!

For those used to "traditional" FiveTens it is a bit of an adjustment

So watch out..........

I did a "run and jump to stop test" (huck to flat) down the passage into the reception. The results were good! I did have to remind the receptionist that she doesn’t get paid to stare at people with a confused look! :ph34r:

Edited by Nofearnofun

I did a "run and jump to stop test" (huck to flat) down the passage into the reception. The results were good! I did have to remind the receptionist that she doesn’t get paid to stare at people with a confused look! :ph34r:

Was this on your bike or Footskating 101? :D