Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

Some bits for next years build.

post-31228-1387574224,1474.jpg

Where did you get these rims? What make are they? If you don't mind, how much? I MUST have them.

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How have they held up and how easy are they to set up as tjooobbllleesss?

I ask this as I have a set waiting to be built up when my flipping front hub arrives

How have they held up and how easy are they to set up as tjooobbllleesss?

I ask this as I have a set waiting to be built up when my flipping front hub arrives

You still waiting for it from SStar?

You still waiting for it from SStar?

Let's just say that my sense of humour had failed me in a big way

That's really not cool, bro. First I've heard of them (or the postal system) stuffing something up like that. If you had said DHL though, I'd have understood

Early Xmas Stocking Fillers ... with thanks to Andrew & Ryan from larcdistributors.co.zapost-33815-0-58362100-1387721064.jpgpost-33815-0-13210300-1387721081.jpg

Carbon / Kevlar and some real bling :drool: :thumbup:

Well I got my parcel on Thursday (so 6days after the order) but I was shocked with the alloy of duties and handeling fee I had to pay to UPS. Was like R750 on a parcel costing less than R4000.

Apparently they take the invoice amount add 10% to that (for fluctuations apparently) then add the 14% and then their R105 handeling (which I know usually is only around R30). I think we are getting .........

Well I got my parcel on Thursday (so 6days after the order) but I was shocked with the alloy of duties and handeling fee I had to pay to UPS. Was like R750 on a parcel costing less than R4000.

Apparently they take the invoice amount add 10% to that (for fluctuations apparently) then add the 14% and then their R105 handeling (which I know usually is only around R30). I think we are getting .........

I had to pay pay R776 ,00 on a R4800,00 parcel on Thursday as well......