2012 94.7

Agteros

Weather Channel - 25/13 with 10% chance of rain. Frequent daily updates but I recon by tomorrow it will be fairly accurate.

I think it will be a lovely day. N14 into the wind (as always) and slightly downwind to the finish.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what is the best route for a warm up ride on saturday, staying in sandton friday and saturday, and is it advisable to ride to the registration and expo, will bikes be safe

Join Cycle Lab on Saturday-6am at Design Quater for a easy ride out to the cradle. No Marshals but Think Bike will be controlling the traffic at the intersections.

Edited by Pusher

Slighty off topic. Is there any fees involved if I change numbers and how do I go about it. A colleague here at work can not ride anymore and wants to give his number to me (Earlier starting time than my actual start time).

Thanks

Woohoo!!

First 94.7, used my mtb results at goodie bag collection to get a better seeding, went from QQ (9:44) to i (7:07)

clap.gif

Ok then I'll do it. Please edit and add groups I might have left off (like all the double letter ones), charity groups, juniors etc

$

%

&

Tandem Racing

Tandem

VA - Rattlesnake

VB

VC

VD

VE

VF

VG

W

WA

WB

WC

A

B -Helpmytrap, cyclewizz, robox

C

D

E - Ryan, jcza

F

G - bradwentzel

H

I

J

K

L

M

N

O

P - Dexter Morgan

Q

R

S

T

LAP 2 - Rattlesnake and rattlesnakette (on tandem)wacko.png

Why is everyone I know a bunch ahead of me? wacko.png Scotty, hope to catch you along the way tongue.png

Which start group are you, need to know if i should chase or run away. unsure.png

bored_girl, on 14 November 2012 - 10:27 , said:

Ok then I'll do it. Please edit and add groups I might have left off (like all the double letter ones), charity groups, juniors etc

$

%

&

Tandem Racing

Tandem

VA - Rattlesnake

VB

VC

VD

VE

VF

VG

W

WA

WB

WC

A

C

D

E - Ryan, jcza

F

G - bradwentzel, berry

H

I

J

K

L

M

N

O

P - Dexter Morgan

Q

R

S

T

LAP 2 - Rattlesnake and rattlesnakette (on tandem)Posted Image

Edited by berry

oooooo a tandem doing 2 laps, now I know which wheel to suck on lap 2 devil.gif

After lap 1 - its gonna be a S-L-O-W tandem on lap 2 dudewacko.png

But you are welcome to hop on behind us on the downs;)

Edited by rattlesnake

$

%

&

Tandem Racing jmaccelari

Tandem

VA - Rattlesnake

VB

VC

VD

VE

VF

VG

W

WA

WB

WC

A

C

D

E - Ryan, jcza

F

G - bradwentzel, berry

H

I

J

K

L

M

N

O

P - Dexter Morgan

Q

R

S

T

Woohoo!!

First 94.7, used my mtb results at goodie bag collection to get a better seeding, went from QQ (9:44) to i (7:07)

clap.gif

That's cool - now keep up!

:-D

$

%

&

Tandem Racing

Tandem

VA - Rattlesnake

VB

VC

VD

VE

VF

VG

W

WA

WB

WC

A

C

D

E - Ryan, jcza

F

G - bradwentzel, berry

H

I - I Fly

J

K

L

M

N

O

P - Dexter Morgan

Q

R

S

T

I noticed in the notes given with your numbers that guys starting in bunches earlier than they are suppose to will be disqualified. After all these years that I have done the 94.7 and seen guys starting in earlier bunches than they are suppose to, I wonder if anyone every have been disqualified on the 94.7 for starting earlier.

Do you guys know anybody?

I noticed in the notes given with your numbers that guys starting in bunches earlier than they are suppose to will be disqualified. After all these years that I have done the 94.7 and seen guys starting in earlier bunches than they are suppose to, I wonder if anyone every have been disqualified on the 94.7 for starting earlier.

Do you guys know anybody?

Not sure about 94.7, but I did it at Macsteel this year; B to A to ride with a mate. The data said I started A batch and no DQ. Then again that's ChampionChip and not RaceTec.

Also at Trailseeker #1 this year I swapped batch stickers to start in C and not D, was DQed for that...

But why would people risk it at a big "race" like 94.7?