Attempted Hijacking

No Hare

Just ordered some. Was bitten by a Rottweiler last week on a night run - not nice. Wasn't keen to run with spray because I am a dog lover, but I see this stuff is approved by OP as safe to use on animals.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for all the replies

everyone in the northern subs can relax, the incident was a little bit north of that.

unluckily i cannot comment more about were

you must realize that i do not want the cops on my doorstep

everyone in the northern subs can relax, the incident was a little bit north of that.

Yeah, glad you're okay.

Was wondering where you were at the time as I do many solo rides all over the North Of Cape Town.

Either way, it's a happy ending, glad you came out ok, nice one :thumbup:

Just ordered some. Was bitten by a Rottweiler last week on a night run - not nice. Wasn't keen to run with spray because I am a dog lover, but I see this stuff is approved by OP as safe to use on animals.

Sorry to hear.

Awful.

:wacko:

This is what happened.

A while ago I cable tied a Pepper/ capsicum grenade to the stem of my bike. The spray mouth angled strait at the cyclist (me).

Six months passed before I had to use it.

Last night after the rain stopped I went for a ride. On my way home, going up a hill at no more than 10km/h I got body slammed off the bike. I got halve pinned under it while the Reallocation Agent (Rat Ass) went for my head with fist and takkies.

Kicking the bike away in an attempt to bring my feet in to play against Ratty, he went for the bike. Already in the saddle Ratty struggled to get away. I grabbed unto the handles and depressed the grenades’ trigger before getting out of the way.

15 seconds worth of compressed habanero is what Ratty got in his face. He went down solid.

So, in the end I did not get hijacked.

So, for me the grenade did work, maybe it might for someone else.

Grenades available from SWAT DEFTAC, they are on the Web.

I take offense to this post. Using and abusing my name......

Glad you managed to not get hijacked.

I take offense to this post. Using and abusing my name......

Glad you managed to not get hijacked.

And now Ratty can open a can of custom whipass for using her name in vain :) and to the OP yeah whats he going to do run to the cops say he wanted to steal a bike and got bliksemed? The last guy that tried to steal my cell, got bliksemed so hard that the metal signpost that was concreted into the ground was bent at a 35 degree angle by using his head as hammer. Wasnt going to use my fists as odds are 10 to 1 it had aids.

Ratty

my sincere apologies :blush: How can I ever recover from a situation like this

please let me know

please inclued your name

bank account number

and country of origin

Hi, Glad you're alright and didn't get highjacked, Can you please post pictures of your contraption? As i Really want to copy it :D

What would work well is a pepper grenade like you used but with a remote detonation device that allows the hijacker to start riding away. Push a button and boom! The hijacker crashes, is disabled and whatever you decide to do next!

:clap: GIVE THAT MAN A BELLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup:

Maybe he doesn't drink cheap booze?

the epitome of an ear-grating phrase that means nothing

I hope when he went down you also left him a small reminder on his forehead with your cleat

Excuse me, but why is it that you feel unable to possibly help your fellow hubbers out by letting them know where this happened?

Scared of the cops? Why are you scared of the cops? What are you hiding?

You say you don't want the cops on your doorstep? Its stupidity like this that negatively affects SA.

If you're too scared to do anything about an incident like this, let it out so that someone else can take a stand/make a difference. Help others by allowing them the opportunity of a headsup in a potentially bad area. Imaging if some lady hubber gets slammed and her bike stolen because you never had the balls to let others know the area they are riding in is dangerous.

Man up