Lance Armstrong Banned and Stripped of TDF Titles

101SCC

I think if LA opened his mouth , the cycling world would **** it self!!! if he spills the beans on who was involved and how . His covering up alot of peoples asses by not speaking (including his own) . I think if he stood up and threw out all the names involved over the years that road racing would die!

Edited by 101%

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mon dieu eek.gif - NO ONE dopes locally man - especially not the vets, get a grip whistling.gif

Of course not and I would never suggest such heresy but we much project the right image in lieu of the August being a UCI Golden Bike Event and all that.

I'm sure our boys are only racing on biltong and red wine

+1

G

I think if LA opened his mouth , the cycling world would **** it self!!! if he spills the beans on who was involved and how . His covering up alot of peoples asses by not speaking (including his own) . I think if he stood up and threw out all the names involved over the years that road racing would die!

Good red wine.

G

Of course not and I would never suggest such heresy but we much project the right image in lieu of the August being a UCI Golden Bike Event and all that.

I'm sure our boys are only racing on biltong and red wine

Indeed and remember,.............the Mayans predicted this

If anyone thought Hansie Cronje was a big kn0b, then Lance takes his place. What an idiot. I don't care if he's beat cancer, has one testicle, blah blah, he took everyone for a fool.

It is interesting - in SA law you are innocent until proven guilty. However, what most don't realise is that the evidence against the 'accused' may harden into facts against him and may be found guilty based on his own silence.

Forget the dopers for a minute

A sad day for all Giro d'Italia Fans...Fiorenzo Magni, the Lion of Flanders passed away. R.I.P.

I think that if in his opinion he could gain any advantage from it, LA would denounce his mother.

I suspect some people are sleeping poorly and the deals are being made.

If anyone thought Hansie Cronje was a big kn0b, then Lance takes his place. What an idiot. I don't care if he's beat cancer, has one testicle, blah blah, he took everyone for a fool.

He didn't take everybody for a fool, many people just choose to believe the bull**it.

Now that some of it is out in the open some people are shocked.

Mon dieu eek.gif - NO ONE dopes locally man - especially not the vets, get a grip whistling.gif

I drove Ronnelle, the official photographer of the FastOne, around getting shots throughout that event a few yrs back. Really fun and exciting and we were at the line to see Herman Fouche take the win. Very cool - until he tested positive and was banned a coupe of days later.

So to avoid feeling conned I dont follow cycling (apart from Cavendish & the GB women on the track); cricket, snooker, boxing, horse racing, darts or WWE. If they start proper testing in the English Premier League then I'm really stuffed.

Edited by Joe Low

OOOOOhhh can you just imagine the goings on in the world of Footie??

Bottom line is... where there is money and fame to be had, there will always be cheats!! and there is mega maney and fame in the premiership!!!! eish, do the math!!

OOOOOhhh can you just imagine the goings on in the world of Footie??

Bottom line is... where there is money and fame to be had, there will always be cheats!! and there is mega maney and fame in the premiership!!!! eish, do the math!!

I'm under the impression that they have random testing - remember Bosnich & Mutu? And Ferdinand got 9 months for missing the test.

So to avoid feeling conned I dont follow cycling (apart from Cavendish & the GB women on the track); cricket, snooker, boxing, horse racing, darts or WWE. If they start proper testing in the English Premier League then I'm really stuffed.

If I recall correctly your soccer team isn't doing too well.

When was the last time they actually won something ???

Suggest you start following Formula 1 !!!!

football players are being nailed left right and centre for racism.

Horse Racing...LOL , where you think the doping started!?

Snooker, cocaine is pretty rife

Boxing you mean like EPO doesn't have an application there, HGH? Testosterone?

I think maybe White Water Kayaking is probably clean...