Lance Armstrong Banned and Stripped of TDF Titles

101SCC

Who the **** cares about Betsy? Really................

I think anybody who has ever stood up to a bully.......

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

obviously not la or his disciples.

Disciples................mmm always had an idea could perhaps walk on water

Ou k

Yeeeup

They are an attractive lot , but they are not out of place in stories like this and would actually become headliners at the Gerrie Springer circus.

http://cuetv.ru.ac.za/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/thumbnail.jpg

Yeeeup

They are an attractive lot , but they are not out of place in stories like this and would actually become headliners at the Gerrie Springer circus.

What the .....?

:-D

Disciples................mmm always had an idea could perhaps walk on water

then you not a true disciple, they know he can walk on water.

I know where i will be at 4am on Friday 18 January 2013.... Glued to my laptop!!! He is gonna come clean, for sure!

I think I just saw that Not Pat McQuaid reckons it's been recorded already.

Unless I am reading this wrong.

Not Pat McQuaid @UCI_Overlord

So it seems @oprah already taped with @lancearmstrong. No offer to those he wronged to offer a statement or appearance. Typical.

Edited by Dangle

Yeeeup

Between them one will be able to service your car, one will be able to show you how to make moonshine and one knows where the local underground dog fights happen ....

I know where i will be at 4am on Friday 18 January 2013.... Glued to my laptop!!! He is gonna come clean, for sure!

Sorry but I don't see it coming as much as I'd like to. I think the arrogance is still very much there.I sincerely hope I'm wrong however

No Way IMHO he is gonna admit............He swore under oath to Federal prosecutors and in court. If he comes clean now, and has lied under oath, he will be hauled up on perjury charges, alongside all the legal issues that will arise from people who paid him millions of $$$$$ believeing he was clean. Having cheated and lied about it to get all that money is basically fraud. He might as well slit his own wrists.

Personally I hope they hang hing by his scrotum outside the White House until he perishes from Dehydration...........biggest liar and fraud the World has ever seen.

Sorry haven't fred the red ... is he getting paid to appear on the show?

It has not been disclosed but I suspect so.

Hell, he did not even do Cancer Jesus appearances without handsome payment so I can't see him doing this for free......

We should take bets on how many times they use the term "BEAT CANCER" and "GREATEST CYCLIST IN THE WORLD"

She should perhaps also ask him if that was for real?