Lance Armstrong Banned and Stripped of TDF Titles

101SCC

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so 10% goes to their stated programmes (advocacy, support programs, research etc)... really I would like some of that sauce.

His charity received the highest rating of 4 ....

I never assume.

so share the saucy source.

Oh wait, proabably someone as authoritative as that race radio chap or miss skinny leg watt lady. And here's a guess - they were talking about research actually... (noone claimed that 80% of funds go to cancer research)

Edited by dracs

so share the saucy source.

Oh wait, proabably someone as authoritative as that race radio chap or miss skinny leg watt lady. And here's a guess - they were talking about research actually... (noone claimed that 80% of funds go to cancer research)

Two things.

Do you mind waiting while I feed my kids and take them to their school concert, and two, what's with the hatred of the watts girl? What's your take on the science of sport guys?

Two things.

Do you mind waiting while I feed my kids and take them to their school concert, and two, what's with the hatred of the watts girl? What's your take on the science of sport guys?

No hatred here and I def don't want your kids to go hungry!

My point is the above two examples have followings and agendas and are very selective about what they put out there. One of the common themes is echoed by your incorrect statement that Livestrong is all pretend...

Anyway I need to sqeeze in some quick gym time so I can see my (hopefully fed) kids before they go to bed.

Edited by dracs

No hatred here and I def don't want your kids to go hungry!

My point is the above two examples have followings and agendas and are very selective about what they put out there. One of the common themes is echoed by your incorrect statement that Livestrong is all pretend...

Anyway I need to sqeeze in some quick gym time so I can see my (hopefully fed) kids before they go to bed.

I didn't mean that livestrong is pretend. I meant that all the analysis and commentary is all made up. Like that show that's all made up and the points don't count.

Read this:

http://www.outsideonline.com/outdoor-adventure/athletes/lance-armstrong/Its-Not-About-the-Lab-Rats.html

How would I as an outsider know if this or the other quoted source is correct?

If Lance raised $10 for cancer research, then it's probably $10 more than any of the @rsehole detractors on this forum have ever raised.

...or his @sshole die hard supporters on here?

So now Zabriskie, Hincapie and 4 others from Postal have received bans after admitting to doping.

Seems LA was the only clean one on the team.

I suppose the people that still think LA innocent must also support Malema. I mean really if you are that gullible why not.

OK so today is the day when we finally see the evidence - apparently 1000 pages worth. For us saffas, that means tomorrow morning we're going to be waking up to a pretty hectic day of articles, press release, and of course, the interweb forums humming at full speed.

"The US Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) will release to the public its 'reasoned decision' document today, detailing the evidence it has amassed against Lance Armstrong and his US Postal Service team associates who engaged in what USADA calls "the most sophisticated, professionalized and successful doping program that sport has ever seen"."

"USADA states that its 1000 page dossier not only includes testimony from 26 individuals, including 15 riders "with knowledge of the US Postal Service Team (USPS Team) and its participants' doping activities", but also "direct documentary evidence including financial payments, emails, scientific data and laboratory test results that further prove the use, possession and distribution of performance enhancing drugs by Lance Armstrong"."

The documents will be available for your reading pleasure at www.usada.org.

Did you folks see the other little bomb dropped by USADA today?

The following riders have been suspended as a result of their investigation the LA saga:

- Levi Leipheimer (Omega Pharma-QuickStep)

- Christian van de Velde (Garmin-Sharp)

- David Zabriskie (Garmin-Sharp)

- Tom Danielson (Garmin-Sharp)

- Michael Barry (Sky)

- George Hincapie (BMC)

"All actively race but ended their seasons in September. Any ban may be backdated meaning if a suspension of six months is ratified then each rider could return to racing by the time of Paris-Nice, next Spring.

"Both Hincapie and Barry announced they would retire this season."

Bazinga!

Link to the announcement

Edited by tombeej