Bwahahahaha - Comrades Winner Tests Positive

TNT1

@EWNsport

BREAKING NEWS: Comrades winner Ludwick Mamabolo has tested positive for a banned stimulant. Confirmed by the Institute for Drug-Free Sport.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He would not have received it yet..normally it is conditional on them being tested and then they are eligible

I can see race being brought into this one pretty quick, when it comes to giving up the winnings and title. Lets see.

He would not have received it yet..normally it is conditional on them being tested and then they are eligible

Well in that case just burn him !

Why the laughter in the thread title? Rather sad news actually.

Cause I'm so sick and tired of only ever hearing about cycling being bad. I love hearing when other sports turn out not to be the squeaky clean darlings everyone thinks. Hope he gets taken to the cleaners.

I can see race being brought into this one pretty quick, when it comes to giving up the winnings and title. Lets see.

Which race ?

2Oceans ?

For what reason? I can't see any reason to make this a racial issue....

The numbnuts used something that he shouldn't have and got busted. Having said that though, he could also have used a supplement like those rugby dudes, or maybe he had a nice steak dinner the night before the race :ph34r:

Cause I'm so sick and tired of only ever hearing about cycling being bad. I love hearing when other sports turn out not to be the squeaky clean darlings everyone thinks. Hope he gets taken to the cleaners.

Little chip on the shoulder there? I have never heard anyone saying that they felt athletics was squeaky clean. I tend to find that in athletics the person is found out, banned and we all move on. In cycling the same stories seem to come out over and over again.

****him dude F***ing cheat

This is not just about an individual but the reputation of a race and a nation. I would rather he never did test positive than laugh at the fact that he did.