Bwahahahaha - Comrades Winner Tests Positive

TNT1

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we have that in writing?

Sunlight liquid in a syringe!! These guys are slippery!

Sunlight liquid in a syringe!! These guys are slippery!

Now that's what I call cleaning up the sport

Might have to do a follow up if this goes tits up for Mamobola

They asked for something positive. No need to fix it, the test WAS positive.

Just because he says it does not make it right.

Should have tweeted it.....

Anyway, based on the amended thread title, I really do not think anyone's HIV status is our business! :whistling:

Anyway, based on the amended thread title, I really do not think anyone's HIV status is our business! :whistling:

Good grief, where did you make up that awful assumption ?

Good grief, where did you make up that awful assumption ?

In South Africa, what assumption would you draw when someone states they tested positive...

But anyway, I am already aware of your attitude towards most other people on here so don't worry yourself, and ignore my attempt at humour which was in shockingly bad taste.

In South Africa, what assumption would you draw when someone states they tested positive... But anyway, I am already aware of your attitude towards most other people on here so don't worry yourself, and ignore my attempt at humour which was in shockingly bad taste.

It depends on the context .

The topic heading states very clearly that a Comrades winner tested positive.

My first thought was banned substance, I don't just assume that all and sundry have aids, sick man, just sick.

Contador has set the standard for others to follow.

But he won't be the first Comradee to have his win stripped from him.

Ja but... the udder one was from which race (paleface) and was not a national hero....

Simply put, if he denies it and the B sample is positive (which it should be) then his win is history.....

Expect his defense will be i drank some XYZ product along the route..... wonder what supplements he was taking and if it was one of the popular brands. Wasn't he sponsored by 32GI? Allthough I dont think they make the type of product likely to contain this stimulant.

Now some of those other products you might wonder

My first thought was banned substance, I don't just assume that all and sundry have aids, sick man, just sick.

Surely he had 'aids', hence the positive test?

Ja but... the udder one was from which race (paleface) and was not a national hero....

Simply put, if he denies it and the B sample is positive (which it should be) then his win is history.....

Expect his defense will be i drank some XYZ product along the route..... wonder what supplements he was taking and if it was one of the popular brands. Wasn't he sponsored by 32GI? Allthough I dont think they make the type of product likely to contain this stimulant.

Now some of those other products you might wonder

Wonder what was taken for this?

In his build-up this year, Mamabolo took three months of unpaid leave from work.

But the scariest moment came on May 25, a week before the Comrades, when his legs froze to the point where he felt a lot of pain.

“I cried,” he said, adding that this happened just a few days before the race started.

He must have a team around him that advises him but this was the same stimulant that two Boks were found to have taken and they are in a far more professional set up one would imagine.

You know, you're such a ball of fun to be around :wub: