Peter Sagan - Hero or Zero

Cav'

Sagan Hero or Zero  

235 members have voted

1. 1. What do you reckon ?

• Hero
    • Zero
  2. 2. Is he the next best thing in pro cycling ?

• Yay
    • Nay

Its a fine line between appearing windgat or just refreshingly different...

Didn't like his display on Stage 1 (hands on hips and flexing biceps) but enjoyed the the next one (forest gump) but ja will be good to see what he comes up next.

thought he is a cyclist... were there any biceps? :whistling:

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thought he is a cyclist... were there any biceps? :whistling:

Know what u mean but compared to some he is muscular

Interesting article on Sagan on Bicycling.

http://www.bicycling...-is-peter-sagan

"With his super talent, it would be easy to get a big head. But Slongo says that Sagan is quite humble. After his Stage 3 win, Sagan told reporters that he was surprised to have his teammate and two-time Giro d’Italia winner Ivan Basso working for him. “I should be cleaning his shoes,” said Sagan." :thumbup:

I'll stick my neck out and say he'll be a serious threat to dominate the classics for a few years. He loves a mini break away and isn't a sprinter through and through. His riding reminds me of the classic Flandrian strongman. The Liquigas coach reckons he needs to lose some weight and train differently to become a Tour threat.

When I first saw him I thought he was arrogant cos he has this 'sneer' going on but if you listen to a few interviews the guy is pretty humble and is just enjoying it.

I'll stick my neck out and say he'll be a serious threat to dominate the classics for a few years.

If he stays injury free and off the sauce....

If he stays injury free and off the sauce....

Yup, lets hope. Did you see that Rob Goris of Team Accent 'died of a heart attack in his sleep' while attending the TdF. Made me think back to the rush of young cyclists who had 'heart attacks' during the early days of EPO as their ticker couldn't keep moving the sludge around their bodies when they kipped.

Yup, lets hope. Did you see that Rob Goris of Team Accent 'died of a heart attack in his sleep' while attending the TdF. Made me think back to the rush of young cyclists who had 'heart attacks' during the early days of EPO as their ticker couldn't keep moving the sludge around their bodies when they kipped.

I heard so but didnt read or see anything (well not yet anyway), but as its not usual for fit young sportsmen to just die in their sleep, I wondered if there was any mention of an autopsy to determine the cause?

Awesome for the sport!

Makes good viewing.

May shake up the traditionalists somewhat.

He is behaving like a 22 year old PRO.

If his team does not have any issue with it, why should I?

:-)

Agreed 100%. Whats that saying... if you got it...flaunt it??

that sums up what bugs me about him . dont showboat to much tell you got the cred to do so .

What a $hit statement..? What more cred does he require?