Cape Epic Battle Plan ...

That stuff doesn't do anything to me, just makes me thirsty!

Its not called Karate Water for nothing .....it also makes me thirsty ..... and invincible

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah but being in to coaching themselves (perhaps) just based on their hub name.

I kinda get the feeling they are looking for some way to introduce their Epic battle plan.

Not atall Dangle.

Im still stumped with this whole Cape Epic battle thing....

I mean... why pay through your nose and take all kinds of dodgy supplements, just to battle at the Cape Epic?

Mean.. really it is as easy as pie (not the 22/7 version!), beer and little training!

What is so difficult about that? Does this mean that when I slack off (like this week) I suddenly owe Entrapment money.... erm.. OK I can see how he got his nickname!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_MgfGqTWfsq4/TOXuGacX1MI/AAAAAAAAAMQ/7q8oSgb-zeg/s1600/grow%2Ba%2Bpair.jpg

AND DO THIS RACE THIS WEEKEND (SOLO DUAL SOMEWHERE NO NEED FOR A ACTUAL RACE)

I MEAN FFS

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/24282539.jpg

Your brain controls ALL processes in your body, and uses your senses (conscious mind) as well as your sub-conscious mind as frame of reference. Your brain therefore serves as ultimate regulator that permits you to do whatever you intend doing. When doing the Epic, your brain continually refers to its frame of reference, compiled through your process of conditioning, guiding you through every moment of it. The process of conditioning which you use (to create a frame of reference for the brain) impacts dramatically on your success as it goes hand-in-hand with physiological changes that should take place in your body.

Creating an individualised project plan for ensuring a proper frame of reference for your brain is referred to as anticipatory response coaching.

Your brain controls ALL processes in your body, and uses your senses (conscious mind) as well as your sub-conscious mind as frame of reference. Your brain therefore serves as ultimate regulator that permits you to do whatever you intend doing. When doing the Epic, your brain continually refers to its frame of reference, compiled through your process of conditioning, guiding you through every moment of it. The process of conditioning which you use (to create a frame of reference for the brain) impacts dramatically on your success as it goes hand-in-hand with physiological changes that should take place in your body.

Creating an individualised project plan for ensuring a proper frame of reference for your brain is referred to as anticipatory response coaching.

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/000330745/polls_YouGottaBeKiddingMe_3230_654694_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg